• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

My wife doesn't understand why my SS$ is so low, it's the passion thing. Hey, the FUN was worth it. I may go back if they had a dealer east side of ATL. Already discussed it w/Tech Rep. Next dealer east is Charleston, SC.

Wondered how long it would take for you to get bored with retirement.
Next time for me is the last time!

Thanks, this isn't a money thing, this is a passion thing. ;)
Hope I can find a few guys a year that want the ultimate Guzzi. We're building a 1380cc motor now to have ready for the next buyer, and the one to follow will be 1440cc with Carrillo rods.
If I ever win the lottery, Todd is getting the first call I make. :)

GTM-02.2 debuted at the OG Moto Show in L.A. on Saturday 3/23. This is the first of our in-house built GTM frames... bring your own CARC Guzzi ride in/out conversions all the way up to walk in/ride out full turnkey builds. More info on it soon.

9E07CBAD 0FA6 492A A87E EC04318A47EE

Quite honestly, the most beautiful motorcycle I've ever seen. I look forward to seeing one of your creations in person some day Todd. 30 plus years ago, I saw in person my first Guzzi at the Toronto Motorcycle show (at the time, no Guzzi dealers in Canada and maybe North America???). I fell in love with V-twin sticking out of the frame - most people that day came by that bike and made comment after comment how ugly it was...I thought to myself, they don't get it...Now, you've taken that love for that V-twin further! It is amazing. Congrats on finishing it!

Todd,

Absolute masterpiece! Well done my artistic and skillful friend....

Thank you for a glimpse of your obvious passion in building on to a very, very solid platform. Of which I happily, happen to own myself.

Adam

Absolute masterpiece! Well done my artistic and skillful friend....
Thank you for a glimpse of your obvious passion in building on to a very, very solid platform. Of which I happily, happen to own myself.
Thanks Adam. Doing what I’ve wanted to do for a very long time. This build is one I’ve had in my head since I rode a Confederate Hellcat almost twenty years ago thinking... if only it had a Guzzi motor in it. Now I have one. I have some more tricks to show... and yes you do have a solid platform, however this one is from my ‘09 Stelvio which shared the same motor with the Griso that year. Stay tuned.

FA48AA91 FDBA 430D AE32 D953AE2A58E9

Todd,

Is a matter of getting the fueling right to how you are able to loose the oil cooler on the side? And once again, wow what a machine!

Adam

Is a matter of getting the fueling right to how you are able to loose the oil cooler on the side? And once again, wow what a machine!
Yes, and thanks(!). Corrected fueling can drop the running temp ~40d F. Only in the hottest of climates in stop and go traffic might it be a slight issue. Neither of those apply to those here in the Southwest US, and northern regions it’s less of an issue. More so not letting the oil get up to temp is a bigger issue for most.

Last one here as there seems to be little interest. Hope to see a handful of you at the Handbuilt Show in Austin next weekend. We’re taking GTM-01 & GTM-02.2 (below).
Tickets are limited they say; https://revivalcycles.com/handbuilt-motorcycle-show/tickets

View attachment 16840
Hey Todd, I'm VERY interested. Unfortunately the powers-that-be haven't given me winning lottery ticket numbers. and the Nigerian prince isn't returning my calls.

Seriously though, the GTM builds look truly stunning, and the performance, sounds, etc, on the video's ..... If I had the money I would definitely be knocking at your door.

Back