• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Griso selling for $8k?!

I've seen a few on ebay also.
There was an Audace for a little over 8k with low mileage.

Euro cycle has multiple dealers offering the same deal. While the sale price is cheap the fee's bring it back up to more than what others are selling it out the door for. I bought my 17 in Feb from GP in San Diego for $8989. no fees other than tax and license so about $9700 and change OTD which was a few hundred less than the $7999. at Euro cycle with their added fee's. Either way a fantastic deal on a damn awesome bike. I paid much more for my first Griso back in 2012.

Around $1200. if I remember correctly, then tax and license. This is based on my shopping and purchase in Feb of this year.

I got mine from the original owner last April. It had 2300 miles on it from a cycle trader add that ran for a month. 2013 1200 SE with a snake bite nick on the fat part of factory dual silencer. Fully rollerized and immaculate. Get this $4200.00 and it was only 40 miles from my house. I will never sell it and want no other bike. No changes necessary unless I up the displacement to 1380ish....I'm a happy Guzzer! And have been from day one. Enjoy newbies, welcome and prepare for plenty of rear tire changes:)

I was lured into a test ride at my local Eurocycle thinking that they’d be motivated to move Grisos for not much more than list. Both Sonoma (local) and Reno both wanted the equivalent of $10,200 with taxes (wouldn’t budge) which I couldn’t stomach. Ended up rolling the dice on a rollerized 2012 from AF1 with Agostini exhaust, reflashed ECU, oem panniers and some other nice bits. $6300 shipped with a fresh tune and new tires.

I would've walked too. Not that $10,200 is a bad deal, but because it is so much higher than advertised. Let me guess - a bunch of dealer prep fees?

I would've walked too. Not that $10,200 is a bad deal, but because it is so much higher than advertised. Let me guess - a bunch of dealer prep fees?
Yep: non-negotiable dealer fees. I was prepared to pay up to $9k, but neither would give an inch. Sonoma told me that they have buyers in Europe who will pay asking price, but they appear to have moved only one of the 8 or so they had in stock over a month ago.

I'm just so highly amazed of how limited the interest is in these battleproof Italian motor cycles. But its unique quality is an added richness to the brands mystique.
Everyone loves a bargain no doubt, but I would definitely pay full list price knowing what I know now.....

I'm just so highly amazed of how limited the interest is in these battleproof Italian motor cycles. But its unique quality is an added richness to the brands mystique.
Everyone loves a bargain no doubt, but I would definitely pay full list price knowing what I know now.....

The desirableness of the bike is not at issue, nor its worth. If two dealers sell the bike for about the same price, I'm going with the one who doesn't employ a fake advertised price to lure unsuspecting customers.

I’m going to do a shout out to Spirit Motorcycles down in San Jose CA. They sold me my 2017 for $8k plus only tax and title. A little bit of negotiating but absolutely no dealer fees. I also got a great deal on an extended warranty (5 additional years for total of 7). Whole thin cost me just south of $10.5k out the door. (For the skeptics I’ve had great luck with the extended warranties. Peace of mind for me....)

I’m going to do a shout out to Spirit Motorcycles down in San Jose CA. They sold me my 2017 for $8k plus only tax and title. A little bit of negotiating but absolutely no dealer fees.

Now that's more like it! Was this recent?

A month ago. Jonathan was the manager who I worked with. He’s a straight shooter. I got both the extended warranty and a wheel warranty from them. The wheel warranty was possibly not a ton of value, but it was cheap.... and they wanted it to have some profit. Still, for under $10.5, couldn’t pass it up. Love the bike. Ready for my break in maintenance.

If you don'
A month ago. Jonathan was the manager who I worked with. He’s a straight shooter. I got both the extended warranty and a wheel warranty from them. The wheel warranty was possibly not a ton of value, but it was cheap.... and they wanted it to have some profit. Still, for under $10.5, couldn’t pass it up. Love the bike. Ready for my break in maintenance.
How much was the warranty? $8k plus tax and license should be way less than $10.5. Like i said here before $8989. plus tax and license equals $9700. otd here in So Ca.

Sorry for the delay, had to dig up my purchase docs. So rough numbers are: Total purchase price $10300.
- $105 Registration fee
- $400 for 60 month wheel and tire warranty
- $1000 for 84 month extended warranty (through RPM One)
- $213 for registration
- $7995 for the bike (they split it between bike and setup)
- $672 for tax

I think that more or less adds up. . . . Hope it helps

Back