• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

User Account Upgrade - Donations

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
This is a privately owned website, supported in part by you, the User. It is NOT a free social media site. For full site access, including Ask the wrench, Downloads and Classifieds, a donation to the site via "Account Upgrades" can be made by clicking on your profile name at the upper right when signed in, and you'll see the window pop up as seen below. This will get you full access to the site and special Seasonal discounts to our online Store.
You can click on the DONATE button at the top of every page. This allows card donations with OR without a PP account: If you donate this way, please allow ~24 hours for the manual upgrade of your account once the donation is paid.
For payments processed via PayPal; We cannot cancel subscriptions, only you can via YOUR PP portal.

GT Acct Upg

Use the Donate tab above and send any amount, just be patient on the Username upgrade as it has to be done manually. The above method will be immediate.

gt-donate-png.28050

*BUMP*

Alright y'all. I'm not a huge poster here or even a huge lurker, but this site has always been a help when I've needed it to. This site is an invaluable resource to all motorcyclists, but especially us Guzzi lovers. I implore all of you: if you haven't already given to support the site, please consider it. I just upgraded my account on the principle that good things like this need to be supported, especially if we want them to stick around. The fact that Todd is in the red for providing this service is a damned shame; I think we all can spare $5 to support someone who is not only providing a fantastic forum board resource for us all, but is also designing and providing TOP notch products and support (I have sought his help on many things and have bought many of his services and they are all far above what is expected in this industry).

So, please, pull out your cards, and sign up. Use this as a justification to give up one Starbucks a month and you'll even walk away with a net profit.

Rock on and Ride Hard.

~Zack

I have found this site to be very helpful and the members here seem to be willing to assist other Guzzi riders with a minimum of BS. If you find the site useful, as I do, how about ponying up a donation? For what it costs to get a couple cups of coffee at Starbucks, you can help Todd keep this forum going. Thanks!

I have found this site to be very helpful and the members here seem to be willing to assist other Guzzi riders with a minimum of BS. If you find the site useful, as I do, how about ponying up a donation? For what it costs to get a couple cups of coffee at Starbucks, you can help Todd keep this forum going. Thanks!
Thanks Alan, much appreciated.

there's 3 different account upgrades $25,$50 per year and $100 other than price of donation is there different access? whats the difference?

there's 3 different account upgrades $25,$50 per year and $100 other than price of donation is there different access? whats the difference?
No difference in access. Donate however much you feel you value the info and use of the site.

New user here. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to be eligible to post my guzzi for sale?
Welcome to the GT Forum. The Classifieds are a service we are thrilled to provide, however this private website costs are significant, and the honor system didn't work, so we request a small donation for it and full access to the site. I've merged it to this thread (see above). You can also make a donation using the Donate tab above, but this is a manual upgrade for me to do in the system, so it's not instant.

This "donation" thing caught me out totally unawares. I had no idea I needed to make a donation to view certain forums. And it wasn't just classifieds and downloads, I was blocked from "Ask The Wrench". (There may be others as well.)

I'm holding out judgement for now, but this came to me as a bit of a rude surprise.

I understand that this website has a full contingent of loyal followers and who knows, I may become one myself. And I also understand that websites don't just fund themselves. But as a new Guzzi owner, I was kinda bummed and will need to give this some thought.

doc

I hate to be critical of this website, as I have gotten some very good information from it. Knowing that my contribution from last year had expired, I logged in this morning to donate for another year. Just so you know, I am a self-described cheapskate. Not so much that I'll end up as a subject on reality TV, but I try to be rather frugal with my spending.

I see that in order to do a one time contribution to this site, the only option available to me comes in at $100. To do my usual $25 deal, or $50 for that matter, I now have to subscribe, allowing automatic yearly charges to my payment account. I really hate to allow automatic charges to any of my accounts, and avoid them as much as possible, unless I am given considerable savings. Another thing I factor into my decision is the ease of cutting off an automatic payment, should I decide to do so. I am not seeing a link on this website to simply click to unsubscribe. Am I missing it?

Again, I do value the information on this site. I am also not very likely to purchase much from Todd's store, mainly due to my being very satisfied with the bike as designed. With this in mind, not to mention the current worldwide crisis, I am going with the $100 option, with the hopes that we'll be able to use this resource long into the future. I would really like to see that Unsubscribe button next year, when it's time to renew.

I hate to be critical of this website, as I have gotten some very good information from it... I am going with the $100 option, with the hopes that we'll be able to use this resource long into the future. I would really like to see that Unsubscribe button next year, when it's time to renew.
I don't have control over everything all of the time. The $100 is set to be a one shot deal (see below). I do *NOT* have the recurring box checked. I suspect it may be something on the side of PP. You should be able to easily cancel it via them, not me or the site here. Much appreciate the donation! Site costs here are through the roof because of the size of the site and bandwidth usage. All donations go to support the site, not me personally.

GTdRP

I don't have control over everything all of the time. The $100 is set to be a one shot deal (see below). I do *NOT* have the recurring box checked. I suspect it may be something on the side of PP. You should be able to easily cancel it via them, not me or the site here. Much appreciate the donation! Site costs here are through the roof because of the size of the site and bandwidth usage. All donations go to support the site, not me personally.

View attachment 19442
It could be my lack of technical experience when dealing with the online world causing me to not easily see an unsubscribe option. Like you said, it may be something I would have to do through PayPal. I've never done a subscription deal through them, therefore I've never had to look for a way to unsubscribe. As I said in my previous post, I avoid those recurring subscriptions as much as possible, too easy to forget about them, don't like surprise bills popping up in my accounts.

Thanks, Todd.
Frank

I'm just as computer unsavvy as you but when I did my donation in Jan. there was a one time choice or monthly or annual hidden on it.
Last year, I don't recall seeing anything about a subscription for the lower priced options. It seems to be the way a lot of organizations are going these days. I guess it gives them a bit more financial security knowing that they have automatically repeated donations. Just against my nature, though.

Hello,

I have been a subscriber in the past and believe I still am. But, I have not found a way to tell when my current period started or ends. I want to stay current and pay my subscription when needed as this forum has value to me and is well worth the fee.

So, how do I find out when my re-subscription will be due and will I get a reminder when it is close?

Thanks!

Hello, I have been a subscriber in the past and believe I still am. But, I have not found a way to tell when my current period started or ends. I want to stay current and pay my subscription when needed as this forum has value to me and is well worth the fee. So, how do I find out when my re-subscription will be due and will I get a reminder when it is close? Thanks!
Well thanks back to you. Payment is handled via PayPal, so hopefully those who have done this have a PP account. Subscriptions live in your PayPal account under the 'Pay & Get Paid' drop down menu then > Subscriptions. You can see renewal dates there, cancel, etc.
To those wondering, I cannot cancel them, only you can via the PP portal.
Really appreciate the small amount of donations we get here, as the monthly fees are incredibly high.

Well thanks back to you. Payment is handled via PayPal, so hopefully those who have done this have a PP account. Subscriptions live in your PayPal account under the 'Pay & Get Paid' drop down menu then > Subscriptions. You can see renewal dates there, cancel, etc.
To those wondering, I cannot cancel them, only you can via the PP portal.
Really appreciate the small amount of donations we get here, as the monthly fees are incredibly high.

Thanks. I checked back through my PayPal records and I do "owe" for my contribution for 2020, so I will get it sent through right away.

Back