• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

C14 ECU Programmer Box

So I've just finished installing Todd's fuelling kit on my 2015 C1400 Custom and all I can say is WOW what an awesome difference this setup has made. The new ECU flash programmer is perfect as it allows me to store the factory ECU file and I can upload this back into the bike anytime I like. I'm also guessing it will be a very easy way for uploading any future revisions of the mod file that Todd may release.

Installation of the PC-V / AT-300 fuelling kit was straightforward and only took an afternoon in the garage. The wiring harness Todd supplies is of exceptionally good quality and along with his detailed instructions and pics for every step, was easy enough to run through the bike and finish up with a very tidy result. I've installed the PC-V and AT-300 modules behind the left side cover and at a glance the bike still appears absolutely factory stock, very tidy.

My other mods are Todd's cutaway airbox cover, BMS filter and Lafranconi mufflers. The results are amazing. Throttle response in the low end of the rev range is now smooth as butter, no more snatchy driveline under 2000rpm. As revs get toward 4000 there is noticeably more power and this stays solid right up through 6000+. If you look at the dyno graphs Todd has produced, I can say for sure that the actual result in my bike is exactly the same.

All up, this is an extremely well thought out kit that has obviously had many, many hours of work put into making work so well. The extra smoothness and power compared to stock is amazing and I'm no longer riding along thinking of what that factory ultra-lean fuel map is doing to my engine. Thanks heaps Todd for all your help and advice and for a really great product.
Hi sorry new to the forum but have just purchased audace and it is still under warranty . Is it worth doing the PCV and At-300 upgrade or should I wait a couple of years.

Hi sorry new to the forum but have just purchased audace and it is still under warranty . Is it worth doing the PCV and At-300 upgrade or should I wait a couple of years.
All completely up to you. IMO, if you plan on keeping the bike beyond the warranty period (which is barely worth the paper it's printed on), fix the fueling, add life to the motor, and enjoy substantially more power and cooler running. No downsides really in 15+ years of doing it; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool/

Thanks Todd will give it serious thought
Jake, my dealer gave me NO grief at all and even did some warranty work on the bike after the addition of Todd's magic boxes. And since it is all plug and play, it can be returned to stock in a couple of hours, if you had to.
I will tell you that it is the best $$ I have spent on a bike, ever. What that package does for the engine is amazing...Todd is a genius.

Jake, my dealer gave me NO grief at all and even did some warranty work on the bike after the addition of Todd's magic boxes. And since it is all plug and play, it can be returned to stock in a couple of hours, if you had to.
I will tell you that it is the best $$ I have spent on a bike, ever. What that package does for the engine is amazing...Todd is a genius.
Thx touringman I want to let this beast breath better so starting with fuel first then exhaust.

Thx touringman I want to let this beast breath better so starting with fuel first then exhaust.
Just wanted to add; to anyone on the fence about getting the fuel mods, my 1400 runs great, I'm glad this system is available, & thanks Todd for putting it all together. I would do it again if I had another guzzi.

Hi Jake, my advice would be do these mods as soon as you can. The difference in power delivery is amazing. As Todd says, the factory fuel map really does run the engine far too lean in order to meet emissions requirements. This means the engine runs way too hot, as evidenced by the header pipes turning blue. If I bought another Moto Guzzi, I would definitely do this mod again.

Quick question on all of the fuel flashes and ECU’s. Is the 1300$ option the cure all for the fueling? In the fueling category I notice there is quite a few cheaper options, what’s the difference in all of them?

Just coming into this fueling issue with the 1400 and admit I'm thoroughly confused. It sounds like any option but the full $1200 kit is being shot down.

I understand it is the best way to go but that is a lot of dough. What are some lesser options for RELIABLE and IMPROVED (vs perfect) fueling on a stock Audace?

Just coming into this fueling issue with the 1400 and admit I'm thoroughly confused. It sounds like any option but the full $1200 kit is being shot down.
I understand it is the best way to go but that is a lot of dough. What are some lesser options for RELIABLE and IMPROVED (vs perfect) fueling on a stock Audace?
I’m not aware of anything that works well other than full kit, which is remarkably good (worth every penny.) There may be other options, but I do not allow conversation on anything else here. The few bikes that had an “ECU flash” done prior to me touching it was pretty awful. The old saying “You get what you pay for” applies here. The 1400 is not a cheap or simple bike.

Okay, so last question might be whether the o2 optimizer is a step in the right direction, at least? Not even sure if it applies to the 1400...

Okay, so last question might be whether the o2 optimizer is a step in the right direction, at least? Not even sure if it applies to the 1400...
Does not apply, no.

First off, I’m a firm believer in either a PCV or a Maximus tuning service. The before and after performance difference on my own bike (Victory CCT) was and remains amazing.

My first question is: why install the Auto Tune if (IF) a dyno tune is available? Since the PCV adjusts timing above 2500, has independent cylinder tuning and has full fuel mapping available.

Also, is a remote tune using something like Maximus available for the 1400?

Always remember that the the oem fuel map was written for government regulations, not for anything approaching the bikes best performance parameters. The sooner proper fueling is done to most new motorcycles the better.

My first question is: why install the Auto Tune if (IF) a dyno tune is available? Since the PCV adjusts timing above 2500, has independent cylinder tuning and has full fuel mapping available.
Also, is a remote tune using something like Maximus available for the 1400?
Hi Mark, I have it written above and all over the site... Dyno maps are a snap shot at the moment in time they are made. They are decent until the bike gets a little age/mileage on it.
No dyno needed with AutoTune, and you get real time instantaneous map revisions. It’s the greatest part of a PC-V. Just brilliant really.

The 7SM is locked down. Nothing I have seen or experienced will allow easy access. HD and Vic/Indian give access to their ECUs, Marelli and many others do not.

Back