• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT & Breva 750 European Tour / Moto Guzzi Open House 2019.

Over the weekend we've been based in the Netherlands and attended the 75th Anniversary of Market Garden, the Allied airborne invasion during September 1944. The weather continued to be kind to us and enabled the celebrations to take place as planned. These included 1,500 troops from various European nations parachuting into the Arnhem area. The sight of eight giant Hercules aircraft circling overhead will be something we never forget.

We arrived home this morning. Total mileage covered = 2,819. The V85TT now shows 4,260 miles and Jane's Breva 750 has now reached 126,936 miles. Both Guzzis have run faultlessly and I've been very pleased with how the V85TT has performed. As stated earlier in these reports, it does make an exceptionally good long-distance tourer. Fuel economy is excellent, averaging 58 to 67 mpg overall.

IMG 1859 IMG 1860 IMG 1863 IMG 1864 IMG 1867 IMG 1862 IMG 1851 IMG 1853 IMG 1855 IMG 1871

It's a cliché, but it was 'a trip of a lifetime'. Previous tours have always been a bit rushed because of the lack of time but this year we were both lucky to get 3 weeks off work. This allowed time to do the visits to Ducati, Lamborghini and Ferrari plus choose routes off the beaten track. We didn't do that many miles on freeways/motorways/autobahns and those that we did use bypassed cities and other built up areas. The weather was simply fantastic and both our Guzzis ran faultlessly. The motorcycle touring gods were smiling on us, that's for sure.

To be able to take the V85TT back to Mandello just six weeks after buying it was an added bonus.

Thanks Chris, I've just stumbled upon this thread and enjoyed reading it. I was also on tour on the V85 at the same time as you and despite some bad weather in the Alps, I had a great time. Also for me the Dolomites and Slovenia were highlights.
2,300 miles in 9 days on the V85 with no real faults. Only issue was that the USB port packed in during a heavy rain storm and I couldn't use my phone for navigation for the rest of the trip. However, rebooting the phone got it working again. Needed topping up with oil 1000 miles into the trip, but apart from that I'm very happy. Now on ca 3,900 miles.

DSC_1689 by Derek Wardell, on Flickr

DSC_1690 by Derek Wardell, on Flickr

DSC_1703 by Derek Wardell, on Flickr

DSC_1669 by Derek Wardell, on Flickr

Back