• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

Beautiful, but Todd forgot the back end.
Nope, not needed...tail light and blinkers are integrated in the frame. Rear fender is mounted on the swing arm, no extra weight or junk. Just clean, simple, light weight and totally perfect! It feels lighter and more balanced than my v7 ii with so much more power and ability...just putting around town is such a thrill, I'm still smiling!

So, my first introduction to Rose was a frame and engine that GTM had just started and a Griso green v7 tank. I told Todd I had to have it and let's work on making it a reality and we did. I've been riding since '79 and this is the best bike ever! They finished the bike when I was out of town on business and Todd took it to fine tune her in the canyons, when I got back I was honored to meet him at his home in Malibu and take Rose and the GTM .5 (the build that started it all) out for a long ride. Keep in mind, she had new tires, it was my first ride on her, I didn't know the roads and I'm rusty in the twisties. I'll get better, but here's the highlights of the ride and I had an ear to ear smile the whole time! Todd & Co. @ GTM take pride in their work and they're making it right, thanks guys! Better rides, videos and genuine good times to come!

You're a lucky man!
I've only been riding Guzzi's for about 3 years. Before that it's been Japanese bikes and I've ridden a few Harley's. What I've noticed is that Guzzi riders tend to be stuck in their ways. At their core, they are unique and powerful but need the modern flare they deserve. I may get shit for saying all this, but the brand as a whole needs to modernize without losing it's classic character and Todd/GTM are doing this. I believe the GTM 2.x's offer a ride that is nothing like a Guzzi has ever been and I love it! Yes, I am a lucky man and I'm taking full advantage of it. These bikes look like a piece of art that you can't stop staring at but, you can jump on it, fire it up and they perform exceptionally well. They are making Guzzi's modern masterpieces right here in America which makes it even better!

Almost all of our custom GTM frames are spoken for, but we will have a few turn-key builds for sale soon like our Breva 1100 donor build in the center. Contact us direct via the website GTMotoCycles.com

I’m excited to show off our Supercharged 1380cc and 1440cc Le Mans builds.

D4E1603D C7A1 41FA AB34 6827E5841E2F

Quick question here, on the GTM frame two posts up what purpose does the brackets that hang down from the 'S' bend on the spine serve?
Do they mount to the back of the heads?
Thanks, Chris.

Last edited:
Quick question here, on the GTM frame two posts up what purpose does the brackets that hang down from the 'S' bend on the spine serve?
Do they mount to the back of the heads?
Sure do.

For those not on social media, though I feel like I’m wasting time posting here on this... Our good moto industry friend Robert (who worked for Guzzi/Aprilia last decade), bought a new 2017 Griso last year to build a GTM-02. It has begun. Reveal will be at The One Show in Austin 2020.

3DA03391 FEB6 4AAE ABD2 D76957492A55 A8413EFE D5B6 4AAB 861C D2FA68245369 80E07F42 D574 4929 B493 4B94122EB041 18C78D36 0B02 4D1D B2FC 086327F711C4

For those not on social media, though I feel like I’m wasting time posting here on this... Our good moto industry friend Robert (who worked for Guzzi/Aprilia last decade), bought a new 2017 Griso last year to build a GTM-02. It has begun. Reveal will be at The One Show in Austin 2020.

View attachment 18604 View attachment 18605 View attachment 18606 View attachment 18607
Never a waste of time Todd, I, and I’m sure others don’t do social media so always good to see what GTM is doing.

Sucks being 21, because all i can do is hope for the day that I can have one built. Hopefully Todd will give me the chance to do so.
Write me direct email to chat more about this; Sales at GTMotoCycles.com

Back