• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Next SoCal V7/9 Ride - Where to and when?

So, an FYI....Doffo Winery in Temecula has a reputation as the Motorcycle Winery, of sorts, I guess. I have never been there but it is literally 15 minutes from my house. If you go to their Facebook page, they have a Motorcycle race watching party this weekend, free tickets. The "about us" section shows a bike museum of sorts, and some bike gear.....I might stop by to see what it is all about............Nov. 3rd.

So, an FYI....Doffo Winery in Temecula has a reputation as the Motorcycle Winery, of sorts, I guess.
I’m good friends with Marcelo and Family... since he first moved there and opened. Good people, and an impressive array of motos. He has several Guzzis. One below, but both are his as displayed at the Moto Beach Classic last weekend. I’ve never been to any of his small gatherings as it’s just too far away with my current schedule... but I say go! Hopefully others can join you. A handful here from your area.

59B03B0E 0D73 4FDF 967D 2888A1A7364D

Hi all, planning to join these folks on this ride on Sunday:

https://motorepublic.com/eastside-3rd-sunday-ride

Will start in Eagle Rock at 9 ish (kickstands up at 930) and will be at the Rock Store about noon. I won't be bringing my Racer (got my FZR 400 out of mothballs and want to give it a shakedown run before I put it up for sale), but I'd love to ride with some of my fellow Guzzi friends. Let me know, or hope to see you at the Rock Store around noonish... Todd, would love to meet you and talk about some pipes etc for the Racer...

Riding down to Long Beach Motorcycle Show on Sunday if anyone wants to join. Have a decent group with at least 3 guzzi's confirmed so far. We'll meet at Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Company at 11am in Beverly Hills. Then head down around 11:30am.

Riding down to Long Beach Motorcycle Show on Sunday if anyone wants to join. Have a decent group with at least 3 guzzi's confirmed so far. We'll meet at Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Company at 11am in Beverly Hills. Then head down around 11:30am.

Wish I lived up in that area, but alas, I am taking our car and my wife. She is a hoodie fanatic, and will buy a hoodie wherever we go, hope they have some cool ones. The show T-Shirts look ok......

I went to the show today.... Voted Todd's bike best in that class... BTW, He got a great placement for his bike :) Enjoy the show! Look forward to the next ride!
Thank you Sandy! A handful of people asked me about voting... how did you go about it? I didn’t see any mention of it this year.

I went to the show today.... Voted Todd's bike best in that class... BTW, He got a great placement for his bike :) Enjoy the show! Look forward to the next ride!

How was the show overall? I have heard mixed reviews on the shows in general, how was the Long Beach show and is it worth going to, planning on going up tomorrow............

How was the show overall? I have heard mixed reviews on the shows in general, how was the Long Beach show and is it worth going to, planning on going up tomorrow............

Last year was my first year. Felt like a kid in a candy store. This year, the appeal has gone for me.

I went specifically to look at heated gear options.

Overall, it's super crowded on Saturday. I met up w some Guzzi friends from Arizona. They went on Friday, and stated they pretty much had free run of the hall, very few people there.

The show had a lot retro cafe bikes on display this year, that was really cool to see.

The real show is in the parking lot and seeing everyone's bikes.

I really enjoy the show, but I only go on Sundays. I hear Fridays are great too. It's really fun if you are trying to look at a specific bike you might not see in person like the new BMW r18 or the Harley Davidson adventure bike. Last year they had the v85tt in person and that was awesome too. There are a lot of small vendors there that can be really fun to talk to, and even some of the big vendors will offer discounts - revzilla had AGV x300 helmets there for $250 (their black Friday special price). Cardo gave me an email to write to their engineer about an issue I was having. Just a lot of fun in that way. Expensive food and drinks and can be crowded at times like any sort of convention center event.

I plan on joining you all tomorrow. Will be leaving the Anaheim area about 8:30 in the morning if other people are looking to ride out. Stop and fill up at the Mobile gas station at Lincoln and the 57.

I plan on joining you all tomorrow. Will be leaving the Anaheim area about 8:30 in the morning if other people are looking to ride out. Stop and fill up at the Mobile gas station at Lincoln and the 57.
You might arrive first, feel free to put in for a table of 6 or so. I'm meeting another rider in Rancho (210/15) at 9 am.

Back