• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

So I'm in the middle of making a line of custom forged CNC bolt-on CARC wheels. The first below, will be a GTM build offering only. I'll be doing one or two other designs for public consumption. More soon.
For those not on social media, our home page here at GuzziTech will show the library here, and for GTM here; https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/service -- at the bottom is the same. You can also bookmark and check out our postings there without signing up/in.

GTM CNCWhls

So I'm in the middle of making a line of custom forged CNC bolt-on CARC wheels. The first below, will be a GTM build offering only. I'll be doing one or two other designs for public consumption. More soon.
For those not on social media, our home page here at GuzziTech will show the library here, and for GTM here; https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/service -- at the bottom is the same. You can also bookmark and check out our postings there without signing up/in.

View attachment 18628

wow Todd. That’s beautiful

LOL! I like the bike in the background with all the multi colored spaghetti draped over the frame.

PS: The show bike is great, if i wasn't on the east coast I'd come to the show.

On the floor at the entrance. Busy and fun first day. See some of you this weekend.

543D902F 4F41 476E BDF7 DFC61F252C5E

On the floor at the entrance. Busy and fun first day. See some of you this weekend.

View attachment 18642
Todd,

It seems you have her set up in the perfect spot. No finer place for that showpiece of a bike. All alone and center of showroom. Truly in a class all of its own.....Well done sir, still my favorite build.

Question: With it's fueling no doubt optimal and with the whole front of engine and heads exposed to air movement, unrestricted. Does it run at all hot?

It seems you have her set up in the perfect spot. No finer place for that showpiece of a bike. All alone and center of showroom. Truly in a class all of its own.....Well done sir, still my favorite build.
Thanks, and the bikes are placed by the guy handling the bike show, so it’s first come. I was first in, but I’m third in line off the main entrance. Tons of traffic and interest both days, I’m happy.
Question: With it's fueling no doubt optimal and with the whole front of engine and heads exposed to air movement, unrestricted. Does it run at all hot?
Not at all, and I beat on it hard while testing the frame development during our hottest season.

Todd, I’m sorry I missed you at the show. I went with a few friends, and we all voted for your bike. It was the first time seeing one of your builds in person. It turned out beautiful. Where is the battery on that bike?

Todd, I’m sorry I missed you at the show. I went with a few friends, and we all voted for your bike. It was the first time seeing one of your builds in person. It turned out beautiful. Where is the battery on that bike?
Sorry I missed you as well, and thanks much on all.
While I was there most of the long weekend, I did take off on Saturday ~5pm, and didn't arrive Sunday until 12.
Thanks to lithium technology, everything fits nicely under the gas tank with some of our ingenuity.

Pardon the long drawn out video, but if you skim to ~20m mark, you'll see where this guy talks about GTM-02.2 -- fun to hear someone outside of the Guzzi community digging the build.

Pardon the long drawn out video, but if you skim to ~20m mark, you'll see where this guy talks about GTM-02.2 -- fun to hear someone outside of the Guzzi community digging the build.

Great to see that your GTM-02.2 got some air time, but if I had some hair I would tear it out. As a so called YouTube and “Moto enthusiast” you would think he could at least pronounce the brand correctly. .

Great to see that your GTM-02.2 got some air time, but if I had some hair I would tear it out. As a so called YouTube and “Moto enthusiast” you would think he could at least pronounce the brand correctly. .
Agreed on both, and this is the sad state of two-wheeled enthusiasm these days. The poor girl in the video is going from a Yamaha R3, which she apparently crashed, to a 160hp V2 Panigale. Another unfortunate state of terrible logic and all things wrong in our world right now also.

Agreed on both, and this is the sad state of two-wheeled enthusiasm these days. The poor girl in the video is going from a Yamaha R3, which she apparently crashed, to a 160hp V2 Panigale. Another unfortunate state of terrible logic and all things wrong in our world right now also.
i think she dropped his gsxr too lol

Back