• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Next SoCal V7/9 Ride - Where to and when?

Awesome! Was Marcelo there?

I didn't ask for him, but was looking at name tags and did not see any one with said name.

I find it so cool that Andy & David's first bike is a Guzzi. Some young tasting room employee came out to see our bikes. He is getting his very first bike soon -- and it's going to be a V7. He thought it was cool that we had nearly every V7 trim there: racer, rough, and carbon. We told him to go through you for service :)

I didn't ask for him, but was looking at name tags and did not see any one with said name.
I find it so cool that Andy & David's first bike is a Guzzi. Some young tasting room employee came out to see our bikes. He is getting his very first bike soon -- and it's going to be a V7. He thought it was cool that we had nearly every V7 trim there: racer, rough, and carbon. We told him to go through you for service :)
Gotcha, Marcelo is the owner (on left in the video below of course).
Very cool on all, especially that an employee is getting a V7 too.

I've heard that if you arrange a group ride, you can get a special tour. We just saw the bikes in the main tasting room area.

Great day for a ride though!! A bit chilly, but gorgeous snow capped mountains everywhere!

Any Guzzi riders going to represent tomorrow morning at the Norton meetup to Angles Crest HWY? I'll be there :)
Hey Sandy, considering the Run for the Roses - info below from the Norton site. I'm juggling a handful of things in the morning. I'll post in the a.m.
If I don't make it, I'm going to do a NYD Ride to the Rock Store.

Thursday – December 31st
New Year’s Eve – Run for the Roses

Our final ride of the year…always fun! Meet at Lucky Baldwin’s Trappiste located at 1770 East Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena. We’ll ride up Angeles Crest/Hwy 2 to Chilao School (just a few miles south of Newcomb’s) where our gracious host, Corina Roberts, will have food & drinks ready for us…a donation to the Chilao School would be much appreciated. We’ll return via Hwy 2 to Congregation Ale House located at 300 S. Raymond Avenue in Pasadena. Ride Maps will be handed out prior to departure. Take your classic motorcycle out for the last day of the year and enjoy this fantastic ride in our backyard! Southern California Norton Owners Club 2020 Run for the Roses pins will be handed out to all riders! Ride departs at 10AM sharp.

Headed out from Anaheim in about 30 minutes. Was planning on freeways to Santa Monica, then up PCH and the canyon(s) to the Rock Store. Figure I’ll be there about 11? If I head straight there up the 101, it says a little over an hour time so I don’t know.

Headed out from Anaheim in about 30 minutes. Was planning on freeways to Santa Monica, then up PCH and the canyon(s) to the Rock Store. Figure I’ll be there about 11? If I head straight there up the 101, it says a little over an hour time so I don’t know.
All good, thanks for posting. Our friend Poppe here is picking his bike up @11, so maybe try and get him to swing by. I may ride over with him if he does, so we’d be 11:30 or so.

@Sandy Wright - did you make Ride to the Roses?

I did (somewhat) do the Ride to Roses. Met up w a MeetUp group -- first ride w them. We rode to Lucky Baldwin's. Some really cool vintage bikes! First time a lot of people liked my bike

The MeetUp group decided there might be a bit too much ice to do the whole ride. So we rode up to Mt Wilson junction, then rode down to Sunland, and back to their clubhouse.

20191231 145916 20191231 100424 20191231 125548
Finally saw I Harley I thought was cool -- of course it has a bunch of retro Norton stuff on it

Sorry I missed you. I couldn’t log in on my phone for some reason. Got there about 10:00 and left around 11:30.
Was a beautiful ride. I love those roads. I will definitely be back to ride more in that area.
Bummer. I likely pulled in as you pulled out. We’ll schedule a day/ride if a few here would like. Happy New Year to everyone.

78A02F26 293D 490D 8DC5 4614076F893E

Ok, going with a friend to the Cars and Coffee on Saturday in San Clemente. Then headed down and around San Diego. Plan on meeting some friends for lunch in Julian.

Hi all, another last minute ride, I'm heading out with the Venice Vintage MC tomorrow at 9AM to the Rock Store(probably get there around 11ish) I'm taking my Commando, but would love to meet up with some of you. Let me know, and hope to see you!
Steve, I’m planning on riding one of my GTM builds there tomorrow. Will shoot to be there around then. I’ll likely on this one...

335ACA4B 7A35 48B9 A120 389965F60435

Back