• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Givi A800N fairing

Balkwyll

Just got it firing!
Has anyone installed this fairing on a Moto Guzzi? I have a 2019 v7 III Stone and bought this fairing and installation kit. The first step is to remove the front left turn signal, but no other instruction is given. I assume that I will need to actually cut the wire and reattach later after the fairing is installed, but that does not seem to be the quick installation I was hoping for.

Does anybody have any further insight on this issue?

Has anyone installed this fairing on a Moto Guzzi? I have a 2019 v7 III Stone and bought this fairing and installation kit. The first step is to remove the front left turn signal, but no other instruction is given. I assume that I will need to actually cut the wire and reattach later after the fairing is installed, but that does not seem to be the quick installation I was hoping for.

Does anybody have any further insight on this issue?
Looks like there is a mounting kit that is needed for using this fairing with a V7 III.

Givi part # A8201A.

Thanks Scott. I'm a Givi dealer @Balkwyll -- I stopped focusing on their new product line because people always buy from the big box stores, and Givi USA rarely stocks Guzzi items. That's a nice looking larger screen, pics below. Happy to put them online for anyone interested here reading this (though I know most will buy elsewhere).

Givi GuzziV7III A8201A A800N 2

Givi GuzziV7III A8201A A800N

I have the mounting kit. I'm just trying to figure out whether I need to cut and re-solder the turn signal wire during the installation process or is there something I'm missing.

I have the mounting kit. I'm just trying to figure out whether I need to cut and re-solder the turn signal wire during the installation process or is there something I'm missing.
No, easiest to take the turn signals apart and unplug each lead there, they're simple spade connectors. That or the plugs for the other end are under the tank. You should have a look at the parts diagram found online here for contributors, or use Google.

need something like that like a hole in the head in the Ga. summers but maybe next fall.
Todd for what it's worth freight seems to be ridiculously cheap for ebay and amazon sellers and a killer from others. can you get hooked up with one of them to keep final costs down?

Todd for what it's worth freight seems to be ridiculously cheap for ebay and amazon sellers and a killer from others. can you get hooked up with one of them to keep final costs down?
I suspect that is due to shipment volume, if Todd shipped 10,000+ orders per month he would likely have very low shipping costs. But I suspect his shipping numbers are not that high.

No, easiest to take the turn signals apart and unplug each lead there, they're simple spade connectors. That or the plugs for the other end are under the tank. You should have a look at the parts diagram found online here for contributors, or use Google.

Thanks. That is exactly what I needed. You’re right. Two quick disconnects once turn signal indicator was opened up. The rest of the installation was pretty easy. Had to relocate the front turn signals but the Givi A800N is a perfect match. Looks great!

That is a very slick looking machine. Lord Vader would approve.

I will be interested to hear how well the wind protection works at highway speed.

Just FYI....the Givi A800N is more a cafe racer fairing and doesn't offer much in the way of wind resistance. It does look very nice, however.

Back