• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

touring

nibor

Just got it firing!
hi i am sitting in a mountain hotel in the spanlsh pyrenees drinklng a beer looking at my breva after a fantastic day riding twisting mounting roads the bike is perfoming great on our way up to france write more when i get back

The Breva is great for touring, last week i was in Belgium seeing where grandad did his bit in WW1, and this weekend i'll be in Normandy seeing where dad landed on D day.
Its the best bike i've used for touring, and i've got every confidence it will get me where i want to go. :)

Hey Nibor or Robin ;) enjoyed riding with you the last few days - hope your back holds out on the ride home and the bike behaves itself...

Tony

andliou004.jpg

andliou006.jpg

andliou001.jpg

andliou009.jpg

andliou013.jpg

andliou011.jpg

andliou012.jpg

andliou014.jpg

Well cheers and have a good journey.

I'm counting down for a 3 week trip to the fjords of Norway. Monday new tyres after 14500 km. Not weared totally yet, but can't ride another 8000 km. Next weekend out for some additional camping stuff and roadmaps. (I don't have and don't want GPS). I found some daring and dangerous roads you have to ride there in a Dutch motormagazine.

Preparing for a journey is also part of the fun for me.. (and kills the time waiting....:p )

Ciao Dolf

Brevabrabo wrote:
Well cheers and have a good journey.

I'm counting down for a 3 week trip to the fjords of Norway. Monday new tyres after 14500 km. Not weared totally yet, but can't ride another 8000 km. Next weekend out for some additional camping stuff and roadmaps. (I don't have and don't want GPS). I found some daring and dangerous roads you have to ride there in a Dutch motormagazine.

Preparing for a journey is also part of the fun for me.. (and kills the time waiting....:p )

Ciao Dolf

Be careful about the Norwegian speeding controls. They are many, and they come out expensive!
Have a nice & dry trip!

Thanks Holt, I know about the speedcontrols. When I was at the North Cape 10 years ago, I met some bikers there who had payed about 1000 Euro for speeding just on the way up there......

And for the weather, back then no rain in three weeks ! I don't think I'll be that lucky this time. I'll take the route over Germany, Denmark, Sweden so maybe I'll see a lonely Guzzista on a red Breva on my way to Norway.. Last year in Sweden I only saw 2 Guzzi's, a grey Breva 1100 in Huskvarna and a California 850 T3 in Lidköping.

Ciao Dolf B)

Back