• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ontario/Quebec Weekend Rides

Bouts

Tuned and Synch'ed
Two weekends in a row I was able to get out for day rides. Last weekend left Montreal took the old highway into Highway 2 in Ontario, then the secondary roads up to Rockland for lunch, then back to Montreal on the 17, 40, and 20. A great combination of secondary, scenic and highway speed. This past weekend did the 344 to Grenville, then the 148 into Gatineau; back to Montreal along the 50, 17, 40 and 20. Set the cruise at 112 kmh and didn't look back!! Absolute wonderful ride. Coming back the wind was at my back, so a tad more comfortable, and with all the vents on the jacket closed, overpants, and thick gloves the ride was warm enough! Lots of Harleys, followed by lots of Can Am Spyders, and only one Guzzi....mine. Love the ride, love the sound!!! But most of all, love not seeing my twin every other corner!!!! I did re-learn I need to adjust the suspension, wanted to adjust it at the beginning of the season, but didn't yet. Need a slightly softer ride. Still too firm.

Sounds nice. Where did you buy your Guzzi from? Have you any more pictures of your bike? Just a short two months (maybe less) before the weather is good enough to start riding again. See you around!

Last edited:
Bought it at Newman in Lasalle. i have a few pics,, not really a huge picture taker

Bought it at Newman in Lasalle. i have a few pics,, not really a huge picture taker

I am with Rock Moto Sport in Sherbrooke. Which one of the three Newman stores are you getting your services done? Have you been satisfied with their service to date?

HI all. I am a new Guzzi v7iii owner.
Any idea where to get some aftermarket parts? Bar end mirrors and possibly bag rack?
Thanks

Malheureusement, je ne suis pas une version du Québécois, mais j'ai hâte de le faire plus tard cette année ou l'année prochaine.

Et, si jamais vous obtenez ce chemin - Cross Junction au sommet de la Virginie - arrêtez-vous et dites bonjour.

Meilleurs voeux pour des kilomètres de sourires!

Bill

Malheureusement, je ne suis pas une version du Québécois, mais j'ai hâte de le faire plus tard cette année ou l'année prochaine.

Et, si jamais vous obtenez ce chemin - Cross Junction au sommet de la Virginie - arrêtez-vous et dites bonjour.

Meilleurs voeux pour des kilomètres de sourires!

Bill
Yes sir if one day I pass by I will stop to say hi. Ride safe.

Any Guzzi’s around the National Capitol Region ?
There is someone up by lac St Marie.
( my uncle had a cottage up there - RIP)
That would be me. Lots of nice roads around but mostly pretty rough pavement. I haven't seen any other members from the National Capital area.

Going north towards you on 105 is a nice drive, although I haven’t been up as far as your end for a while...

What do you do for maintenance ? DIY - since we have no local dealers ...
That’s my plan, I picked up air/oil filters , gaskets, washers in Montreal, ordered oil from Toronto.
I was doing the valve adjustment on the Honda, not much difference except I won’t have to take off the tank to get at them ;)

I was doing the tires on the Honda, its simple but a bit of a wrestling job on the floor with a couple of 2 x 4's to keep the disc up.
I don't know if I'll be doing these wheels :) they look like they may mark easy.

There is a little shop in a industrial unit off the hwy south of Cantley I’ve used once.
I don’t like drive someplace drop *it* off, go home, drive back some other day etc...

Heck your only 88km up the road !

That's the other "green" bridge in Farrellton. I did 555 km of riding on the weekend otherwise I might have run into you.
If you can believe it, my wife and a friend jumped off the top of my green bridge about 15 years ago. It must be 50 feet from the top girder to the water. They were nuts and a bit drunk!
I live at the ski hill about 5 km from that gazebo you parked beside.

Last edited:
Back