• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Great Compliment for Todd today

buzglyd

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
I picked up my 1400 today from GP in San Diego. I had a new front tire put on it. The service tech said, "you really got a good one of these! It runs so smooth and it's fast and handles to nicely."

I then spilled the beans and told him I had Todd massage it and also put the bar risers on which to me really make it easier to steer. He said he was thinking about buying a V7 but now has a 1400 in his sights if he can make one run like mine.

I picked up my 1400 today from GP in San Diego. I had a new front tire put on it. The service tech said, "you really got a good one of these! It runs so smooth and it's fast and handles to nicely."

I then spilled the beans and told him I had Todd massage it and also put the bar risers on which to me really make it easier to steer. He said he was thinking about buying a V7 but now has a 1400 in his sights if he can make one run like mine.
We who ride Guzzi's are all blessed by having Todd in our lives. My V7 III was a new bike after using Todd's ECU update, SAS block off and having removed the EVAP system. Finally ran the way it was supposed to. Cannot wait to get the SS full exhaust system from GTM.

Fun on all. We do tires too, ha ha! Would be good to see your bike to do a brush up, as it's been quite some time since we've seen it.

We who ride Guzzi's are all blessed by having Todd in our lives. My V7 III was a new bike after using Todd's ECU update, SAS block off and having removed the EVAP system. Finally ran the way it was supposed to. Cannot wait to get the SS full exhaust system from GTM.
Appreciate the rare words/post as well. You will be quite impressed on the full system for sure. Not one person hasn't been. ;)

Getting the wife to follow me 30 miles to GP is sometimes easier than 60 miles to Anaheim. Lots of shiny new bikes to look at also.

Getting the wife to follow me 30 miles to GP is sometimes easier than 60 miles to Anaheim. Lots of shiny new bikes to look at also.
Easy Surfliner train ride in each direction, or we can do while you wait on tires. I have quite a few GTM builds in the shop currently. ;)

Agreed! I'm especially fortunate to have Todd right down the street and he has upgraded my 1400 so it runs like a beast. His efforts include replacing the demand sensor, new brakes and rotors on the front end as well as the upgraded fueling system and a full ss exhaust system. The bike runs now like a champ thanks to Todd and his shop.

Back