• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Introducing myself

Swix76

Just got it firing!
Hi Everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought i'd introduce myself.

I bought a moto guzzi v7 III carbon shine about a month ago. Named her "Shiny". This is my first moto guzzi. This is my first "big" bike. Born in 76 (as you might have figured out by my username). I've had a 70s Honda z50 as a kid, 70s honda ct70 in my teens, 1973 Honda cb200 17-27 and a 2016 Suzuki tu250x 42-43.

I just got the first service done by the dealership but i'd like to do some future services myself. Noticed there is a downloadable version of the v7 III service manual on this site but it says "not available". What needs to happen so I can download this?

Look forward to being part of the community here. Thanks.

I really like that light grey color on the tank on the Milano, very sharp. I was interested in that one and the special but the dealer just sold the last Milano they had and there was no deal on a left over 2019 special. They had the carbon shine marked down to $6,995 from $9,990 which I thought was a excellent deal and I thought it was very classy looking.

That Shine is stunning, no doubt! I had been looking for a blue Special, but this Milano appeared at a killer price, so like you I jumped! They sure are a hoot to ride, eh?!

Coming from 16-17hp on the tu250x to 52hp is an eye opener. I haven't gone full throttle on the V7 yet cuz i get maybe to half throttle and I am like ..... eek, this is fast. I can't wrap my head around bikes that are over 100hp and under 500lbs ... must be shocking.

In order to access the manuals etc. you need to make a donation to the website using the tab at the top of the page "DONATE". It doesn't have to be a years wages. Whatever you're comfortable with. You can be part of the GT Famiglia.

Hi Everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought i'd introduce myself. I bought a moto guzzi v7 III carbon shine about a month ago.
Ciao and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia!
Hope you'll add your info to the Registry here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
A small donation to the site here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/user-account-upgrade-donations.14025/ -- which helps support the costs unlocks all of the site features. Be sure to read the (often ignored) red paragraph at the top of the page.
Post often!

Ciao and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia!
Hope you'll add your info to the Registry here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
A small donation to the site here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/user-account-upgrade-donations.14025/ -- which helps support the costs unlocks all of the site features. Be sure to read the (often ignored) red paragraph at the top of the page.
Post often!

Info added to registry.

Back