• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio Paper Workshop Manual

Niall Leslie

Just got it firing!
I'm new to this site and have just got likely the last new Stelio in Canada.

A- Does anyone know where an English language Stelvio NTX workshop manual can be obtained?
B- What it the trick to getting the spark plug covers off?
C- My Stelio is a 2017, is the valve gear likely to have roller cam followers or not and are there any issues with the 2017 models?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Niall Leslie.

Congrats John.
Did you buy the one from Goulet Motor Sports in Ste. Therese Qc? They still have one listed on Kijiji. For $14,000 CAD it's a good deal.
They also have a new 2016 Norge for the same price.

Dear Raven,
Thanks for your interest. Yes, that's the one. I'm near Kingston, ON.
The only issue is that while the sales experience from the dealership was good I very much have my doubts about the technical interest or capabilities of the dealership and I am finding many items that should have been taken care of at PDI time and were not - even the rear tire pressure was 8 psi low. As one example although I paid for the PDI to be done the PDI form was not filled out or even signed! It makes me wonder since I've been hands on in technical fields for most of my life.
My name's Niall by the way!

'17 Stelvio
'13 KLR

I noticed that PDI was an extra charge. They should have done it right for that amount of money.
Yes I agree, especially when they charged $599 + taxes for the PDI!! Really, all that I seemed to get was 3/4 tank of fuel.
You must have a nice bike in the Norge - I had my first run on the Stelio today and was very impressed. My trouser inseam and shirt sleeve are both 37" and with the seat in the high position and the rubber peg covers off the fit wasn't too bad. I think that I'm too lanky for the Norge.

Yes I agree, especially when they charged $599 + taxes for the PDI!! Really, all that I seemed to get was 3/4 tank of fuel.
You must have a nice bike in the Norge - I had my first run on the Stelio today and was very impressed. My trouser inseam and shirt sleeve are both 37" and with the seat in the high position and the rubber peg covers off the fit wasn't too bad. I think that I'm too lanky for the Norge.
You must be 6'6" or more. I'm 6'1" and found the Norge a little cramped. With a Corbin seat and handlebar risers it's much more comfortable.
I'd highly recommend Todd's fuelling mods from the store link. The factory tune is very lean. My Norge is vastly improved since I did it.

Yes, I'm about 6'5" now & have shrunk a bit due to old age creeping up. ( I'm 70 )
Thanks for the tips - I'm going to follow up with Todd - I agree about being lean - it should be doing about 4 L / 100 KM!!!
The factory Stelio seat can be raised a little but I think that also a higher seat and handlebar risers will be coming along soon also. ( I have a Corbin seat on the KLR. ) Another item will be a windshield extension - the slipstream hits me above the shoulders and its noisy.
If you're in the Lac Ste. Marie between Gatineau and Manawaki then you're in a nice area. I'm a member of the gliding club at Pendleton ON. and used to go to Manawaki each February to compete in the Perce Neige rally which was / is one of the Canadian championship events.
Cheers,
Niall.

I have a California Scientific windshield on my Norge. It had a medium when I bought it but moved up to a large because of wind noise. Beautifully designed and made windshields. I highly recommend them.
https://calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Stelvioprod.html

I ride through Maniwaki quite often. Also I ride to Miel St. Amour in Grenville a few times a year. It's not far from you across the river from Hawkesbury.
Did you know Walter Boyce in the rally world? He has a ski chalet near me here in Quebec.

P.S. I'm 61 and I am beginning to understand the aging business.

Last edited:
Back