• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Lincs. Italian Motorcycle Festival Saturday 15th August.

Chris Jessop

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Widely publicised elsewhere but not on Guzzi Tech, is our main event which is going ahead on Saturday 15th August. Due to Covid-19 numbers allowed on site are restricted and admittance is by ticket only.

Because the V85TT/Moto Guzzi meet at the National Motorcycle Museum on the 8th August had to be cancelled we're hoping to attract a good number of V85TT's to this event.

Booking details as shown on the event poster.

Ems Day 2020 Poster

Attachments

• Em's Day 2020 Poster.pdf
    866.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Widely publicised elsewhere but not on Guzzi Tech, is our main event which is going ahead on Saturday 15th August. Due to Covid-19 numbers allowed on site are restricted and admittance is by ticket only.

Because the V85TT/Moto Guzzi meet at the National Motorcycle Museum on the 8th August had to be cancelled we're hoping to attract a good number of V85TT's to this event.

Booking details as shown on the event poster.

View attachment 20133
Hey Chris, if by chance you meet Phil Worth, MD of ItaliaMoto, Lincoln. Say Rob Gibson says hi from sunny :cool: Menorca. I was stationed with Phil at RAF Cranwell and remembers the Laverda’s he kept in his living room at Potterhanworth.

Bugger, forgot this was on. Having a pre birthday bbq that weekend and seen as I'm head chef/bbq cook won't be able to make it. Plenty of pictures please, weather that Saturday supposed to be good :clap:

Event report, videos (includes racing Guzzi engine run-up) and pictures are now up on our non-commercial enthusiasts website: ukbuellgroup.co.uk/446571990

My Guzzi pictures:
IMG 2553 IMG 2555 IMG 2576 IMG 2578 IMG 2568 IMG 2570 IMG 2572 IMG 2545

The last picture above is the Red Lion, Revesby, where we stopped Friday night prior to the event. Thankfully, the pubs and inns are open again in England.

Richard Billing's Guzzi pictures:
Richard Billing 1 Richard Billing 5 Richard Billing 6

Last edited:
That sure looks tasty, but not quite as tasty as this digital picture we received today.

We arranged for professional photographer, Alan Markham to be at the event. He offered his services to riders who wanted a unique photo of their motorcycle with the Avro Lancaster. We're very pleased with the result :inlove:...

V85TT

That sure looks tasty, but not quite as tasty as this digital picture we received today.

We arranged for professional photographer, Alan Markham to be at the event. He offered his services to riders who wanted a unique photo of their motorcycle with the Avro Lancaster. We're very pleased with the result :inlove:...

View attachment 20325
Stunning Chris. Now that is tasty:cool:.

not to get political (really), but anyone else find it kind of lovely to see an Italian motorcycle photographed in front of one of the premier war machines of the second world war? nice reminder that the world has mostly moved on.

Great pics Chris- thanks for posting.

My Father in law was a tail gunner in one of those during the war - survived being show down and time spent in a POW camp with the Great Escape bunch.

View attachment 20325

Beautiful. When I lived in Sheffield I attended the 50th Anniversary flyby of (probably) that very plane over Derwent reservoir in '93, (as did thousands of others) - see .

They used that reservoir as the practice for their famous Dambusters raids in '43. Awesome noise from the engines, if only my Audace sounded as good. There is plaque to 617 squadron on one of the Dam walls (great mountain biking trails up there too)

not to get political (really), but anyone else find it kind of lovely to see an Italian motorcycle photographed in front of one of the premier war machines of the second world war? nice reminder that the world has mostly moved on.
Just need a BMW to go with it !!!

The Lancaster was built for a purpose and it achieved those aims exceptionally. Hopefully the V85TT will emulate that purpose.

D2D50EBD 2831 47E9 960A 25553F23389D
Yes the world has moved on, and while I fully understand that the above word is VERY offensive to many people we cannot erase history. I served 22years in the RAF and am proud of my service. If it was not for the sacrifice of so many allied servicemen we would not live in the the world that we now do.
Please delete Todd, if you feel appropriate.

Back