• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Red cylinder head covers for 2014 California 1400 Custom?

Guzzoo

Just got it firing!
Just a long shot??
Does anyone have, or know where I can source, red cylinder head covers for a 2014 California 1400 Custom, please?
New, ...or used in good condition would be fine.
I believe that I have tried all the usual Guzzi approved servicing and sales places?

1400 RedGlossy VC

The Audace Carbon has then as standard I believe so they must be orderable from Guzzi. The covers are the same for all 1400 models.

Does anyone have, or know where I can source, red cylinder head covers for a 2014 California 1400 Custom, please?
Yes, they should be available from any dealer. I can get them for you if you want. Send a direct email if so; Info @ GuzziTech.com
Powder-coat (of yours) would likely be equally as much because of the processes needed to get that result... but might be worth an inquiry.

The old "accessory" ones were darker and more shiny. New ones (mgx and audace carbon) look better imo.

The old "accessory" ones were darker and more shiny. New ones (mgx and audace carbon) look better imo.
Sorry I realise it's a matter of taste, but I have to respectfully disagree - I have the "older accessory" ones and they are anodised (I believe) not painted. To my mind the bright red pained ones on the audace carbon seem not very subtle - just my 2 cents

Sorry I realise it's a matter of taste, but I have to respectfully disagree - I have the "older accessory" ones and they are anodised (I believe) not painted. To my mind the bright red pained ones on the audace carbon seem not very subtle - just my 2 cents

Are their pictures out there of both Red’s ?
The same could be said for adding Chrome bits :rolleyes:

Like these ? ( or is it just the lighting ?

Attachments

• 2D2CBCAA-C46A-4B9F-927C-B9126BAD95F9.jpeg
    2D2CBCAA-C46A-4B9F-927C-B9126BAD95F9.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 40
  • CFA0836A-6FFB-4175-842C-4C08ECA06495.jpeg
    CFA0836A-6FFB-4175-842C-4C08ECA06495.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 33
If anyone can find a set of the ano-look (they’re powder-coated BTW), please let me know. I’d love to have another set (though I can duplicate the finish/color as shown below). Above is gloss red (still available and I can get) and below that is the fine textured bright red on the new bikes. I sell them on the site here; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/oem-c14a-red-valve-covers

Ano-look:

96331E62 AD02 40CD AC84 8AF8C0632FDF

Newest:

C7163E57 CF9F 44A9 AA11 E2307EA02CA2

Ok - Way different.

Beautiful match with the forks.

Choosing one over the other would depend on what is being done with the rest of the bike.
I could see how a mix of Red paint and Anodized parts would be ummmm, not as pleasing to some eyes.

Just a long shot??
New, ...or used in good condition would be fine.
I believe that I have tried all the usual Guzzi approved servicing and sales places?

View attachment 20468

Actually, I have a Cal touring (black) and was thinking about the same.... not sure if it would match the tank and the rest of the bike... Its $168 at AF1. I would love to see a picture if anybody has done this to their black Cal touring :)

I wasn't sure at first, but the red grew on me. I thought the stock polished ones were too bland. But i am very happy with the red. Sets off the bike.

69096E8A E5DD 4ABA 944D 101A6F3857B7 I have a set for the V7 III in the garage.
I’ll be installing them when I get a rig to jack up the back of the bike... for the valve job.

I was thinking of going whole Hog like this , but maybe that’s too much.
Now I’m thinking some pin striping on the tank.. don’t want to Tart it up Too much.
But all Black make Jack a dull boy

Back