• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

1st annual Southeastern U.S. Guzzi Enthusiasts Brat/Burger Campout Oct 11-13th

bobrebos

Just got it firing!
Just wanted to get the invite out there to guzzitech forum people about our weekend Brat/Burger campout out in the country outside of Cleveland, Tn 37323.

Its coming up on October 11th-13th, 2019. We provide Pizza for Friday dinner, Sat morning donuts and coffee, lunch is Brats and Burgers, and dinner will be a short ride to the Ocoee Dam Deli (By the Ocoee river, whitewater rafting competition location during the Atlanta Olympics). We provide soda, water, and coffee for the weekend, plenty of camping room and firepit etc. I will attempt to add pics of the location at my place to this message.

Message me if you want to come join us (so we know how much food to get etc) for the campout and I will give you the address.... Meet new Guzzi riders!! Thanks...Bob

IMG 0200 IMG 0201 IMG 0202 IMG 0203

Sounds like fun. But at first I saw "Cleveland" and thought "No way, man.".
What sort of location is this? A state park, a private campground, or something else. It looks very nice.

Sounds like fun. But at first I saw "Cleveland" and thought "No way, man.".
What sort of location is this? A state park, a private campground, or something else. It looks very nice.
Its at my house. we live out in the country between Cleveland, Tennessee and Dalton Ga. Have about 7 acres with a couple of creeks.....etc.

Its at my house. we live out in the country between Cleveland, Tennessee and Dalton Ga. Have about 7 acres with a couple of creeks.....etc.
Wow, nice place. I live in the country, and I am jealous.
Wish I could make it.

Doesn’t look like much interest here but that’s ok as I just wanted to make sure the invite got out. If any of you decide you want to come please message me by 4 October so we can plan for food on hand etc. thanks and ride safe!!

So far 7 Guzzi riders have showed an interest and are coming to my Moto Guzzi weekend campout scheduled for October 11th-13th. Furthest is riding in from St Augustine, Florida. Any of you from this page plan on coming? Come on .message me and Il send you more details like I already posted on this page. Let me know please......Thanks Bob

This is one last bump/push/invite. Any riders coming by next weekend? Let me know if you ae by Wednesday of this week please as that is grocery shopping day for the supplies. Ride safe! Hope to see/meet some of you. Bob

New Guzzi Owner in Middle Tennessee. Are there any more local forums or means of meeting up? Maybe a facebook page?

Back