• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Front caliper seal kit for Stelvio NTX?

Does such a kit exist? I've been striking out in my search so far.

I looked for a kit and struck out also. I can find them for the old 2 piston F series but not the new ones. You could try contacting Brembo USA to see if such kits exist. Lawyers have become involved and rebuilding brake components has become tricky.

I looked for a kit and struck out also. I can find them for the old 2 piston F series but not the new ones. You could try contacting Brembo USA to see if such kits exist. Lawyers have become involved and rebuilding brake components has become tricky.
Thanks John, the latter part of your statement is correct, and the reason that Brembo USA does NOT offer any such kits. You can thank all of the morons who didn't know what they were doing, and chose to sue Brembo when their rebuild attempt failed.

You might luck out with Google or a Euro vendor, but caveat emptor when using eBay. They are notorious for Chinese Brembo knock-offs.

When I was last in Italy, I had a conversation with a man who is a corporate manager for Brembo.

Brembo is an Italian company and they do not sell any brake rebuilding components of any kind in North America.

The terrible fact is that we are the most litigious society in the world and the profit margin in rebuild components is a paltry fraction of revenues from their OEM business and not worth the legal exposure.

I have in the past, been able to obtain rebuild components from Italy, but it always involved having a friend in Italy, purchase them for me, then forward the parts to me in the USA.

This is why it is always nice to have internet friends in various European countries!

I had the same thing with some parts I got in the UK that would not ship to the USA, but when I obtained a “mailing address” in the UK through an internet company, MyUKmailbox, that offered that service, I found the workaround.

My parts first shipped to my UK address and then they charged me to forward the parcel to me. It cost a little but I could get what I needed.

In that case, I was able to surf English vendors and order directly in English, via credit card for shipment to my UK address, with no hassle.

Try investigating that.

This from LesP on another forum, a UK seller that sells to USA and not UK, look at the shipping. BUT a source I didn't know. Brembo told me it was racing equipment and just buy a new one. That was 10yrs ago.

ebaystores.com/powerhouseautomotiveltd

My mechanic got a rebuild kit from Ducati, but that was ten years ago.

Back