• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

holy shit i can't imagine what that 1380 is gonna be pushing. Ever thought of putting a methanol injection kit?
1380 SC is going to be Guzilla!
No need... The AEM guys turned me on to E85, which is cheap horsepower. We ran out of time today to finish tuning it to show off, but it’s another impressive leap up from what is shown above. Upside is ~$2/gal in SoCal... Downside is fuel consumption goes way up also. But who cares when you’re having fun in the horsepower game.

1380 SC is going to be Guzilla!
No need... The AEM guys turned me on to E85, which is cheap horsepower. We ran out of time today to finish tuning it to show off, but it’s another impressive leap up from what is shown above. Upside is ~$2/gal in SoCal... Downside is fuel consumption goes way up also. But who cares when you’re having fun in the horsepower game.
Guess you’re right
There’s plenty of G&M’s in socal

View attachment 21222
Dyno graph of GTM-02.5 (shown above) SuperCharged @1151cc on pump gas, no nitrous (though it is fitted). That’s 168 rwhp/100 lb.ft torque.
I can’t wait to show my 1380cc SC project off early 2021.
Unreal! What a blast to do what u do with these engines. I picture a rider in Superman position off the line on that balanced motor, between torque and ponies......Obviously, different cams but do you utilize factory crankshaft?

Unreal! What a blast to do what u do with these engines. I picture a rider in Superman position off the line on that balanced motor, between torque and ponies......Obviously, different cams but do you utilize factory crankshaft?
Thanks, nice to see words from those who can appreciate what I’m doing.
It’s mostly stock everything, just Carrillo rods and forged pistons. We had a little valve float on the last run with E85, so I’m chasing what best to do there. I’ll be posting more as we go.

Thanks, nice to see words from those who can appreciate what I’m doing.
It’s mostly stock everything, just Carrillo rods and forged pistons. We had a little valve float on the last run with E85, so I’m chasing what best to do there. I’ll be posting more as we go.

It's nice to see it happening! Makes me giddy inside.

As for the valve float issue...things like that always make me contemplate W.W.P.E.D. = "What would Peter Egan Do?" :D

It's nice to see it happening! Makes me giddy inside.
As for the valve float issue...things like that always make me contemplate W.W.P.E.D. = "What would Peter Egan Do?" :D
It is, thanks, me too. I’ve been edging closer for almost 10 years in total with this.
Heh, Peter or Cameron? I know (Uncle) Pete (I call him) fairly well.

Hey Todd would you ever make a titanium version of your frame?
Also say someone wanted magnesium bits on their engine, is that something you're open to?

Hey Todd would you ever make a titanium version of your frame?
Also say someone wanted magnesium bits on their engine, is that something you're open to?
We work with titanium here as you likely know, just becomes a matter of cost. So in short, yes, however price may be cost prohibitive for the gains, as the Guzzi driveline is a significant lump of mass. That and my frame is a scant 29 lbs in 4130 chromoly. Not sure how much weight we could shed. ;)
No on magnesium, I wouldn't even know where to start.

We work with titanium here as you likely know, just becomes a matter of cost. So in short, yes, however price may be cost prohibitive for the gains, as the Guzzi driveline is a significant lump of mass. That and my frame is a scant 29 lbs in 4130 chromoly. Not sure how much weight we could shed. ;)
No on magnesium, I wouldn't even know where to start.
I was toying with the idea when I saw some magnesium replicas for the Countach oem wheels from Marvic. I'm a sucker for that bronze finish that's usually associated with magnesium parts.

I was toying with the idea when I saw some magnesium replicas for the Countach oem wheels from Marvic. I'm a sucker for that bronze finish that's usually associated with magnesium parts.
I hear you. That is something multi-multi million $ companies can do.

Your work is so beautiful and the dyno results look absolutely fantastic. I cant even start to imagine the smarts and the work involved to come up with motorcycles so beautiful and powerful to boot. Thanks Todd for posting these updates, its inspiring to hacks like myself.

Your work is so beautiful and the dyno results look absolutely fantastic. I cant even start to imagine the smarts and the work involved to come up with motorcycles so beautiful and powerful to boot. Thanks Todd for posting these updates, its inspiring to hacks like myself.
I really appreciate the words and acknowledgement. It’s been a crazy and immensely intense endeavor. Very welcome. Fun to be able to do (and show) what I’ve been dreaming up for a very long time, and equally so for a handful of people stepping up to own them, along with so much global interest in owning one. I’m even more excited to show off what I’m working on next.
The next build into the World is “Mad Max” - Pics below. It’s based off of a Norge 8V (with ABS) that will live in the DC/MD/WV area. Merry/Happy for the last of this COVID-bent year.

5FAF144D 2559 452D 9D0A E76D93CD7060
83A08450 769A 47AE 85ED 8263D591E7AE

That is luvverly, especially the frame and the wheels, and pardon my ignorance but does the chamber behind the injectors indicate that it is spuercharged?

Back