• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

That is luvverly, especially the frame and the wheels, and pardon my ignorance but does the chamber behind the injectors indicate that it is spuercharged?
Thanks, and no, if you look closely, you’ll see an air filter. We changed the Supercharger intake design after testing back to my original design below, which is in titanium for my 1380 SC build.

531B5845 6A77 40B5 8283 743A4E5D6CB6

my god those lobster cuts are just........
wow
now that you posted a pic, i remember seeing those valve covers. are they your design? i haven't seen them anywhere else?

Happy New Year to everyone here in our GT Fam.

Our GTM-02.3 build, based off of a Griso 1100 platform and affectionately know as Rose... Ripped off a 92 rwhp on our Axis dyno yesterday after some tuning brush-up... that's 1200-8V territory!

You can book a dyno session with us on our website Service page (and/or add it to a Service appointment); https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/service

GTM 024 ROSE
8096909E 2FC3 49FE 8106 28D6F2DE9084

Nice and a great sound !

For the dyno results, are the plots rear wheel values or engine corrected numbers ?

In the car world people kept playing with the numbers to try and quote engine numbers by adding some % for drive line loss FWD/RWD/AWD, which gets us into that other discussion about how come old numbers were So much better vs. *New* numbers.

Rear wheel numbers are facts, unless they test on an Engine dyno the other numbers are a “Calculated horsepower “ - Like VW calculated emmisions measured at the ECU... and we know how that ended.

Happy New Year Todd :party:
Fantastic - your creations rock!
There are dreamers & then there are quiet achievers - your bikes (like Rose for one) are getting noticed.
When you feel your ears burning it's because your efforts are been noticed & touted in Guzzi speak around the globe.:call:
Keep up the good work - 2021 may well belong to you!

Happy New Year Todd :party:
Fantastic - your creations rock!
There are dreamers & then there are quiet achievers - your bikes (like Rose for one) are getting noticed.
When you feel your ears burning it's because your efforts are been noticed & touted in Guzzi speak around the globe.:call:
Keep up the good work - 2021 may well belong to you!
That would be wild, since it's the 100th anniversary for Moto Guzzi as well. The stars are aligned.

Thanks and indeed! It should be painfully obvious in the video that the dyno is rear wheel.

Yes, yes, I can see it’s rear wheel :D i may be old, but I did have my glasses on :wasntme:
I’m asking if those are wheel HP values and not corrected engine values.

Sorry, but I don’t know much about dyno’s in General, only the few i’ve Been around when testing cars, and they would present corrected numbers.

Thanks

Last edited:
Congrats Todd and Happy New Year to Us All !
May 2021 be a damn sight better than 2020.
Thanks Scott... and damn sight better be! Heh.

Appreciate all of the comments otherwise, and I'm full throttle into 2021! Hope everyone can do the same. As @Bill Hagan has been stating... 1921! A very special year for Guzzi and all of us that live them!

Sorry, but I don’t know much about dyno’s in General, only the few i’ve Been around when testing cars, and they would present corrected numbers.
All dynos have correction factors. On the Axis rear wheel dyno, you enter elevation, air temp, barometric pressure. You can see below on how accurate it is to real world acceleration.

I don't know where else to post this... so doing so here. We just got our JoNich wheelset in for our next GTM build, and no words to give here other than simply incredible wheel art magic. We are now dealers, but be forewarned they are painfully expensive ($$$$$).

GTM JonichWheels

I don't know where else to post this... so doing so here. We just got our JoNich wheelset in for our next GTM build, and no words to give here other than simply incredible wheel art magic. We are now dealers, but be forewarned they are painfully expensive ($$$$$).

View attachment 21327

GTM JonichWheels

OH MY GOD! Those are AWESOME! Just "WOW" Todd. Somebody is going to really love those wheels!

GTM-02.9 @1440cc -- Rudi wrote: "West coast custom build on the streets of NC. GT MotoCycles are true artists! Components, finish, power, all outstanding!"
View attachment 21313
Hey Todd what's the chance of stepped header pipes to a normal collection "Y" for 2010 8V 1200 Sport ? with 1 O2 running Zard muffler ? or is the above system only built for the X pipe
Cheers
Stinga

Back