• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

SoCal Centennial Ride 3.14 ?

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Last minute, but thinking of a local ride to celebrate the official date (3.15) of Guzzi's 100th... yes I know tomorrow is the 14th, but everyone is likely to be busy on Monday. Any takers?

Last minute, but thinking of a local ride to celebrate the official date (3.15) of Guzzi's 100th... yes I know tomorrow is the 14th, but everyone is likely to be busy on Monday. Any takers?
:)

What are you thinking?

Todd, I'd be interested. Joan, another buddy, and I were planning to be out your way tomorrow. We could join if you could look past the fact we'd only have the one Guzzi between the three of us :)

Todd, I'd be interested. Joan, another buddy, and I were planning to be out your way tomorrow. We could join if you could look past the fact we'd only have the one Guzzi between the three of us :)
If only a small few people reply here, we can keep it small and easy/loose. I’ll check back in tonight.

Late morning ride on the Glendora Ridge Route? Meet up at the Donut Man. (We can decide whether or not to go up to Crystal Lake, but my inclination is to just keep it mellow: 39 -> E Fork Rd.-> Glendora Ridge Route -> Mt. Baldy then ride reverse direction on Ridge Route and descend by Glendora Mountain Rd.)

This way we can completely avoid stopping at the Rock Store ;)

Late morning ride on the Glendora Ridge Route? Meet up at the Donut Man. (We can decide whether or not to go up to Crystal Lake, but my inclination is to just keep it mellow: 39 -> E Fork Rd.-> Glendora Ridge Route -> Mt. Baldy then ride reverse direction on Ridge Route and descend by Glendora Mountain Rd.)

This way we can completely avoid stopping at the Rock Store ;)
Morning. Super late night for me, just coming round. Chris, that is an amazing ride, but likely a super cold one today, on top of far too big of a time investment for me for today. You should run it. I’m going to take a spin in the SMMs today for anyone else reading this.

Todd we will be riding by you en route to Las Flores around 9:45 if you want to join. Meeting at the 76 at Sunset/PCH at 9:30 and will check forum then.

Todd we will be riding by you en route to Las Flores around 9:45 if you want to join. Meeting at the 76 at Sunset/PCH at 9:30 and will check forum then.
Wow. 9:45 is short notice. Even if I wanted to join I couldn't get there in that short of time. :p

What were you thinking Todd? And does it involve stopping at the Rock Store?? :D

What’s your rough ride plan? Maybe I can vector in.
Wow. 9:45 is short notice. Even if I wanted to join I couldn't get there in that short of time. :p
What were you thinking Todd? And does it involve stopping at the Rock Store?? :D
Chris, no, not necessarily planning on the Rock Store. The roads on both sides are still closed I believe, so off of Kanan is the only way in. If you are headed over, post again.

Late night/morning for me as well; time change didn't help... I could be somewhere in the area around 11:00/11:15 but don't want to add any kinks to anybody's plans. I'll monitor the posts and see if I can make it work..

What’s your rough ride plan? Maybe I can vector in.

Chris, no, not necessarily planning on the Rock Store. The roads on both sides are still closed I believe, so off of Kanan is the only way in. If you are headed over, post again.

Up to top of Stunt then down Mulholland to Latigo. Wrap up by noon or so. A bit later than we expected so probably top of Stunt by 10:15ish

Up to top of Stunt then down Mulholland to Latigo. Wrap up by noon or so. A bit later than we expected so probably top of Stunt by 10:15ish
OK, you pit-stopping at the Rock Store in either direction?
To those reading this, I’m tracing his route, except I’ll go down Latigo and 180 whenever I see them.

OK, you pit-stopping at the Rock Store in either direction?
To those reading this, I’m tracing his route, except I’ll go down Latigo and 180 whenever I see them.
Sure we'll stop for a bit. Depending on time maybe a breakfast burrito.

I might get out to Sunset and PCH by around 12:30 ~ Details TBD. Currently coordinating arrival times with PasoDuc88.

Chris, post again once at Sunset & PCH
Will do. I was telling PasoDuc88 that I anticipate being there anywhere between 12:00 and 12:30.
[I'm currently trying to get ahold of Steve Burger to see if he wants to head out that way too]

Back