• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

New member too, purchased this California Touring one week ago, picture made riding the "Dutch Mountains", which actaully are the hills in the south of the Netherlands, where I live. It's a great area to ride your bike.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Hope to see you here often.

Serial number ZGULVC001EM111606
California touring
Rudy Gallucci (aka Abbienormal)
Niles, OH

Sorry, no pictures with me and the bike yet. It is snowing out!
Hey Rudy, I'm from Niles and own an Eldorado 1400! I live in another state though now.

Hi, MGX-21 owner here. ZGULCUA03HM000277 purchased in Vega$ OCT 2019 I currently roam in West and South Texas.
Congrats, welcome and thanks for posting the info and pic. Hope to see you here often. Cheers/enjoy!

New to me 2014 California 1400 Touring.
VIN # ZGULVC00XEM112074.

Purchased from a HD dealer in Santa Cruz, California sight unseen back in January 2020, and had it shipped back here to my local dealer the NYC area. Bike complete the journey March 9, which is when the COVID craziness hit. DMV's closed shop, then I got COVID, and topped a banner year off by tearing my ACL. Long recovery period ensued, and the DMV here in NY just recently started doing business again, so I had the bike pulled from warm storage and had it delivered this morning.

Totally impressed with the entire package. Bike was previously owned by a celebrity chef person in Beverly Hills, only 2400 miles on the clock. Everything works, looks brand new.

Had my eye on this species since they first came out. Cross another item off of the bucket list.

Upload 2021 6 10 18 51 41

New to me 2014 California 1400 Touring. VIN # ZGULVC00XEM112074.
Purchased from a HD dealer in Santa Cruz, California sight unseen back in January 2020... Had my eye on this species since they first came out. Cross another item off of the bucket list.
Congrats and welcome to the Guzzi Famiglia and GT Forum. Really appreciate your post here with VIN#. If you can share the previous owner's name privately, I'd love to have it as I'm sensitive to celebrities here in SoCal. You should run it by Billy Joel's place.
Anyway, read up in this section to save yourself some headaches if you plan on putting miles on it. I can make them run, turn and stop incredibly well with my offerings on the STORE tab linked above.
Hope to see you here posting often. Enjoy and hope you can stay healthy!

Finally getting around to posting this...

My second Guzzi! (I couldn't resist.)

2018 Eldorado
VIN ZGULCUB18JM000014
Date of Purchase: 3/19/21 (Las Vegas)View attachment 21761

I think I saw you riding this beauty out at Lake Mead North Shore Rd. I was on a Audace riding in opposite direction and turned around to catch up with you but you kept on going.

Greetings!!
Moises Galvez from Northwest Indiana (Chicago Land)
A 2014 Moto Guzzi California Touring (ZGULVC009EM200033) was purchased in April at: Kissell Motorsports in Tyrone, PA.
I have been contemplating this bike since its inception but only had “room”for one bike, so I sold my 2016 BMW R1200R premium last year and casted my line for the Guzzi. Although I enjoyed the Beamer and its sporty and modern amenities…. I longed for the more classic, capable, cruiser style that the California exudes.
At this point I am looking at customizing her to me and exploring her full potential by shopping at Todd’s store. I am new to Guzzis, so I will probably need and appreciate some help along the way. My California came with Mistral cans installed (which sound nice to my unbiased ears), a black 50L top box and what appears to be the short windscreen.
As alluded to above, I would like to:
—address the fueling issues,
—locate a tall windscreen,
—and if I can raid the piggy bank…. a full exhaust (to rid myself of the faulty H-pipe). Thank you and see you on the road.

9CDEF872 2463 411E B89F 519AA1AFE5F8 E48E10D5 3083 4F08 B5FB 13A72B77073D

Greetings!!
A 2014 Moto Guzzi California Touring (ZGULVC009EM200033) was purchased in April at: Kissell Motorsports in Tyrone, PA.
I have been contemplating this bike since its inception but only had “room”for one bike, so I sold my 2016 BMW R1200R premium last year and casted my line for the Guzzi. Although I enjoyed the Beamer and its sporty and modern amenities…. I longed for the more classic, capable, cruiser style that the California exudes.
At this point I am looking at customizing her to me and exploring her full potential by shopping at Todd’s store. I am new to Guzzis, so I will probably need and appreciate some help along the way. My California came with Mistral cans installed (which sound nice to my unbiased ears), a black 50L top box and what appears to be the short windscreen.
—and if I can raid the piggy bank…. a full exhaust (to rid myself of the faulty H-pipe). Thank you and see you on the road.
Congrats and welcome aboard Moises! BMW dealer arrogance is a hard one to swallow, and so far from the adventurous spirit of a core motorcyclist IMO. Guzzi on the other hand is at the opposite of the spectrum, so as you've seen and read, learn to dig in yourself, and you'll be well rewarded with a machine that ticks every box for you. They are amazing road bikes no doubt. Happy to be of help, and hope to see you here and one the road often! Saluti.

They are Halcyon Goggles from the UK. They specially made to fit over glasses. I fully endorse them.

Greetings!!

View attachment 22571 View attachment 22572

Yep - that's the short windscreen. I have one on my Audace. Good luck sourcing a (Guzzi) windscreen, I think the last one on the planet just sold to someone on the site, although you might get lucky with a second hand one.

The windshield mount you have is the lower one.Only two windscreens that will fit that mount-the one you have installed and a medium if you could ever find one.Larger windscreens from Guzzi need the Tall brackets which have been discontinued also.I have the same screen setup on my Eldorado as yours after trying for six months to get a tall one.Had to order though the Nederlands and got the last lower bracket and the last small windscreen AF1 racing had.So far I don't mind the smaller one but this winter will send my small screen to Clearview to have them mock up a taller and wider screen to fit the lower hardware.Nice looking Cali you have there looks like it rolled off the showroom floor.

Thank you for all your comments and info. I know I am in good company. Yes, my Cali is in great condition. I purchased it with 5600miles and Guzzi dealer maintenance records. Thanks for the windscreen info and I am aware of the rarity of the screens. I am interested in your Clearview project Edgeman55. Let me know how that goes.

Thank you for all your comments and info. I know I am in good company. Yes, my Cali is in great condition. I purchased it with 5600miles and Guzzi dealer maintenance records. Thanks for the windscreen info and I am aware of the rarity of the screens. I am interested in your Clearview project Edgeman55. Let me know how that goes.

I will post here if and when I go that route.I am thinking about trying a MRA X-screen which clamps on the top of the small windscreen.King of works like a Madstad type screen.

Back