• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

Posted on our social media channels, but this is exciting news for us for our big GTM engine builds... this one fired up today. Carlo Guzzi and crew are smiling. I feel it.

Thanks to 3D print prototyping, these 64mm oval monsters for our 1440cc monster Guzzi build should deliver. She's Alive!

GTM 64mm OvalTB

Didn't happen if there is no sound file to listen to. LOL :D
Going to take a little time to get it tuned. I still don't have a magic wand. Fun part is it fired and (kind of) ran (though incredibly lean) for now.

Going to take a little time to get it tuned. I still don't have a magic wand. Fun part is it fired and (kind of) ran (though incredibly lean) for now.

And this gentlemen (and any ladies here), is why Todd has massive respect from those of us in the know, for his FI work. This stuff is a time intensive, very expensive, labor of love and passion. It takes hundreds of hours of development time in order to fabricate stuff like this, then test it, and then perfect it. All the while realizing that you are doing it on a niche motorcycle marque, with no promise of commercial riches from the labor. In fact, if you break even, then you really succeeded here.

The real payoff, is the thrill that comes in the realization of the dream; the fulfillment of the innate commitment to excellence. That's priceless.

Kudos Todd! I am anxiously waiting on bated breath to see the results, which no doubt will be spectacular! Godspeed Brother!

Getting closer to being 100% complete with the 64mm throttle bodies on our 1440cc motor... Axis Dyno time soon. The new canti-solo seat build beyond will get these too, it's at 1380cc.

View attachment 22822

Very cool, do both carbs connect to the filter we see ?
At 1440 Monster is Right ;)
What’s the output goal ?

Very cool, do both carbs connect to the filter we see ?
At 1440 Monster is Right ;)
What’s the output goal ?
Yes the throttle bodies both port into the filter shown. No guess yet. My first build with 54mm throttle bodies (+4mm over stock) is just over 140 hp at tire, so hopefully considerably more for this effort.

Yes the throttle bodies both port into the filter shown. No guess yet. My first build with 54mm throttle bodies (+4mm over stock) is just over 140 hp at tire, so hopefully considerably more for this effort.
Can I please hear it in person????

Our friend Avner commissioned this beauty he’s named Mona Lisa (Mad-Max style he wanted). Our first ABS build based on a Norge 8V, stock displacement and per his request, stock headers. Well done, she rips. It will live in the Mid-Atlantic region.

72FCD2D8 72B7 4B1B 98C6 0B5F4E0E2CA8 A416E12E 51D3 4F57 BA98 49418D129319

Well done, I like the diving board out the back!:)
Yeah, he wanted a rear rack to mount a top box. So we did it in the only way I knew how, just like the frame. It'll support 250 lbs easy. ;)

With that load rating it could actually be a three seater with the pilot up the front, business in the middle and economy out back ( children, mother in law, dog...)
But seriously, beautifully made and it's hard to blend a luggage compartment so that it is inconspicuous.
Nice welds from what I can see.
I had a Bimota style frame made for me back in the 80's and the builder used the bed of a lathe as a jig, just wondering how you start all of this?
Cheers.

With that load rating it could actually be a three seater with the pilot up the front, business in the middle and economy out back ( children, mother in law, dog...)
But seriously, beautifully made and it's hard to blend a luggage compartment so that it is inconspicuous.
Nice welds from what I can see.
I had a Bimota style frame made for me back in the 80's and the builder used the bed of a lathe as a jig, just wondering how you start all of this?
Cheers.
Thanks, yes, it sure could be a three-seater.
Start from the first post of this thread to see the whole venture.

Back