• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

TTK V7 Night Pack/LED Kit Info - Instructions

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
NOW AVAILABLE here;

Our bracket replaces the stock bracket (#15 below), and fits both the World (Euro - shown below) and LARGE N.A. LED brake light. See our How-to instructions towards the bottom.

Above link is for the plate mount only, which would raise the plate upwards ~4", and you can leave the stock brake light and turns, or we have the smaller Euro brake light assy (+$239) linked below, along with the LED turns shown below if desired.

V7NP RRFNDR DIAG2

EuroNPBrkLght

R&R instructions:
1. Remove seat, left and right side covers. On the left cover, remove the seat latch cable from it’s holder.
B2F14C00 8F9B 449E 9104 69A0F153AD08

2. On the right side unplug the fender light harness.
DC1171DE 7943 4D0E B57B C0CCE33521AE

3. Remove the front torx fender bolts.
FF363EEC DF5F 4513 B4BB 72195FD79A32

4. Remove the rearward fender bolt, and one bolt on each side (not shown), then carefully remove fender. Not shown, there is a fender liner that covers the wiring harness. Remove the two bolts and remove to access the taillight.
CF1FFF54 0FA5 4FB4 ADAA 5996FBB92EE8

5. The two bolts below secure the tail light assembly to the fender.
07414EC3 A31B 4030 8092 8A652214735A

6. Remove the top bolt, and pinch the wires to unplug the light connector.
92182982 CB84 4B8F 86A6 8B45E1568E08

7. Remove the two screws that hold the LED light cup and light to the stock bracket. These will be re-used. Support/hold/protect when removing.
0E5E5062 2A4C 416F 8837 3490CEE4E076

8. Remove the plastic tongue.
7FA2C99B 31C3 4B41 8296 0DF1EB99DB7F

9. These are the wires to power any plate light(s). Yellow is power, blue is ground.
0A74626E 87A8 4372 81B1 90A096F00789

10. Reverse above, and we recommend using blue loctite on all hardware outside of plastic screws of course. Enjoy.

I'm interested, however my priority right now is a windscreen on my Stone S and 400 bucks for the OEM MG is a bit pricy. Would buy a windscreen adapter first followed by this smaller LED tail which looks great!

If the install is not too crazy for a fender elim kit I would consider that. And if your light is comparable to the stock one then that's all the better.
For me I'd take any option really. There's just way too much going on back there even though they integrated the lights nicely.

I'm interested, however my priority right now is a windscreen on my Stone S and 400 bucks for the OEM MG is a bit pricy. Would buy a windscreen adapter first followed by this smaller LED tail which looks great!
OK, the smaller LED brake light and turns, is now online here; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/oem-v7-iii-euro-led-brake-light-turns

If the install is not too crazy for a fender elim kit I would consider that. And if your light is comparable to the stock one then that's all the better. For me I'd take any option really. There's just way too much going on back there even though they integrated the lights nicely.
So the downside, based on the exploded view above, is that it is a fidgety removal/install, as the inner fender must come off to get to the bolts to release the tail light and the bracket. The LED brake light I offer HERE - is substantially cheaper and quite nice and bright.

I'd like the euro led tail light.
So do you want just the light and smaller surround? Link is now above.

Awesome! I think I will eventually grab that tail light as I already have the euro turns. Thanks for giving us the option to get it Todd.

Prototype below. They will be black powder-coated. Fits both US and Euro LED. Should I put them online for pre-order at a slight discount until in hand and ready to ship?

GTM V7IIILED TTK

Awesome just put my order in. Next up is that dang wind screen and maybe an exhaust this winter.
Appreciated! I'll show the final product and update the photo here and online prior to shipping. I'll be updating this thread at the top with a general how-to then as well.

I'm thrilled. I liked the Euro tail lights and turns since I got the bike. I have the turns. I'm looking forward to the tail light and tidy to arrive!

Thank you for being so attentive to what customers want.

Was able to get the TTK on today. Pretty straight forward and the pics above were a fantastic reference for someone who’s never removed a motorcycle fender before.

I think it looks so much better and the LED license plate is bright.

032444D6 0349 412F A686 6D0489E3BBA4
C4CFB5DB 3FEC 437F B482 37D9281CDA96

Was able to get the TTK on today. Pretty straight forward and the pics above were a fantastic reference for someone who’s never removed a motorcycle fender before.
I think it looks so much better and the LED license plate is bright.
Thanks for posting, and indeed it looks great! Any notes to add to my post above?
Did you unbolt the tongue per step 8 above?

Thanks for posting, and indeed it looks great! Any notes to add to my post above?
Did you unbolt the tongue per step 8 above?

Only note I would add is that there is a fender liner that covers the wiring harness. Only two bolts and it has to come off to access the taillight. Other than that it was no problem with your guide above.

I did not remove the tongue, but I’ll do that tomorrow. When I bolted it all up I saw the tongue poking just below the plate, looked at your instructions and realized I still can’t follow directions haha!

Only note I would add is that there is a fender liner that covers the wiring harness. Only two bolts and it has to come off to access the taillight. Other than that it was no problem with your guide above.
I did not remove the tongue, but I’ll do that tomorrow. When I bolted it all up I saw the tongue poking just below the plate, looked at your instructions and realized I still can’t follow directions haha!
Appreciated, I'll add the note.
When you get it all buttoned up, can you post or send me a pic of it outside for my website? Yours is the first mounted.

Back