• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How to turn a Bellagio into a caf

Zapa

Cruisin' Guzzisti
The guys at Classic Co. in Madrid came up with this

From Bellagio
bella1jsz.jpg

bella2.jpg

To Heaven
001ylp.jpg

002zki.jpg

Same bike from same guy :)
He had to use that saddle because he was going to Cangas' meeting. The new one should be ready soon.
I didn't know Victor had such good French...

OMFG - thanks for posting that... I've been taking to Roper last few days about getting a Bellagio and changing the stock cans but in the back of my mind was also getting another style tank - more cafe!

I'm gonna do it now!

edit: I'm sure Mandello or someone there wants to use the bellagio donk and frame for a retro/V7C style big block... in the meantime I'll do this -

any details on how they did the tank?

Always seems to be left to the end user(s) to build the bike that Guzzi won't.

Fine execution there.

Moz, the tank looks like it could be from the Tank Shoppe in England or one of the one's offered at MG-Cycle shown below:

300023607.jpg

thanks Todd. Spoke with Roper about it and its not simply a matter of sticking a new/old one on as it needs a fuel pump, in or outside it..

It does look very nice :woohoo:

Moz wrote:
thanks Todd. Spoke with Roper about it and its not simply a matter of sticking a new/old one on as it needs a fuel pump, in or outside it..
Not too tough to do... Older style pump from any Cali EV '98~02. You seen my retro-custom below yes? Built from an '02 Stone... not too bad to do.

SS-GT-Rx-SMMs-12-07.jpg

Not an insurmountable problem by any means as Todd says. You can use any old fuel pump as long as it has enough capacity and pressure and any over-pressure issues will be taken care of by the pressure regulator. I'm pretty sure that one of the ones used on the earlier, externally pumped, Cali's and V11's would be just fine.

I really, really can't understand Piaggio Corporate NOT selling the Bellagio in the USA. I was somewhat doubtfull about them selling many here but when i phoned up the importer to see if I could get one for Moz I was told that the next shipment is pre-sold and the one after that isn't due until October and there were only about two unsold ones in that!

Also FWIW, although I'm waiting for 'upstairs' confirmation on this it looks like while there isn't an 'Official' dealer in Canberra the importer will allow me to sell bikes to people although 'cos I'm a mere 'service agent' I won't get full dealer discount which is a bit of a pisser!

Pete

Guys, I could forward any specific questions about the Jarama project to Victor (just not all together all at once, ok? ;) )

topeteandclassiccojaram.jpg

I posted a few pics on a generic forum where people like to play "what bike is that". And this one is proving to be a tough one to crack ... while I think the answer should be staring you in the eye. CARC, Tonti-style frame, double-walled headers, there's only one bike in the current line-up that combines all that :)

All the changes made to the motorbike are reversible. Mounting places are the same as in the original Bellagio.

pete roper wrote:
I really, really can't understand Piaggio Corporate NOT selling the Bellagio in the USA. I was somewhat doubtfull about them selling many here but when i phoned up the importer to see if I could get one for Moz I was told that the next shipment is pre-sold and the one after that isn't due until October and there were only about two unsold ones in that!
Me too Pete, seriously. I see more fun doings with the Bellagio (i.e. above) then anything else they offer. I can't wait to ride one, though it looks like I'll have to jet half-way around the world to do so. Look forward to it actually.

Todd -

Every time I see a picture of this bike I wanna go out and do the same thing! At the price Californias, Jackals and Stones are selling on EBAY it's taking a lot of restraint NOT to.

SS-GT-Rx-SMMs-12-07.jpg

I have attended that meeting in the northwest of Spain, and I have also met this guy, Victor (very nice folk I have to say) and his new MG. It really catches your eye. In the tank you can put almost 28 litres, which gave Victor about 400km without stopping at a petrol station, but of course, he had to stop to give his arse a break. I can show u some more pics that I have taken at that meeting.
Here they go

detallemototop.jpg

mototop.jpg

vistafrontal.jpg

cafdeTopentui.jpg

Topysvspelleganalhotel3.jpg

adorandolamotodetopete.jpg

Hope u all enjoy them
Cheers, Chus.

RJVB wrote:
Guys, I could forward any specific questions about the Jarama project to Victor (just not all together all at once, ok? ;) )

I'm just getting a Bellagio (next week! :laugh: ) and will be doing similar.. particularly interested in how they did the exhaust? as it seems to be the OEM cans, but raised up so no longer horizontal..

And any details of the tank too please.

thanks - my french sux and I can't seem to get onto that site to post..

regards

Moz

Hey Moz,

I forwarded your questions on "that site" (where one has to be a member to post, just like here ;) ). I think Victor is currently on a tour enjoying his new ride, but I'll let you know when he replies. He's Spanish btw ... and Zapa here appears to know him personally??

Moz: Victor asks you to be patient ... until everyone is back from holidays, in September ;)

Meanwhile:

jaramapompeetfiltre.jpg

You'll recognise the fuel can for the rider, to its left is the fuel pump, the fuel filter is to its right.

Back