• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Exhaust Thread

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Ago has just showed off its slip-on muffler, links to purchase below. As soon as we can get our hands on a V100M, we'll be working on both a cat-elim and fueling solution.

I imagine you'll have quite a list going for things you want to create for the V100.

GP has a demo so when the roads finally dry, I'm going to take one for a spin.

TBH nothing beats the stock exhaust till now. The best looking is probably Mistral (picture below ;-) ), then Agostini and the last in my eyes is Arrow. But every aftermarket exhaust is too long and too high and each of them totaly fails in a part, where muffler connects to the catalytic convertor. Only stock solution is pretty. I am looking forward to seeing Akrapovic evntually and highest hopes are for Zard. But at he moment I think I will stick with the stock exhaust. ;-)

For now, I agree with Jan. Stock is tuned and”works” well with the design. And, it’s not bad looking or sounding as-is. A cat-elim and map will make the difference for an Ago or Mistral. As for looks, with just a new slip on - with cat section, it reminds me of a boa constrictor that just ate😂. It will benefit from some “smoothing” 👍😁. All that said, it’s good to see things coming down the pipe quickly! My order is now 8 days in. Status is “in process” (probably be that way a while!). Cheers!

I can promise you a fueling fix on a bone stock bike will give tremendous results. The slip-on is almost purely cosmetic. The real guts lie in that heat box under the trans.
My BMW K1600 has it in the same spot. On hot days your feet can get toasty but on cold rides, it's like having a built in foot warmer.

TBH nothing beats the stock exhaust till now. The best looking is probably Mistral (picture below ;-) ), then Agostini and the last in my eyes is Arrow. But every aftermarket exhaust is too long and too high and each of them totaly fails in a part, where muffler connects to the catalytic convertor. Only stock solution is pretty. I am looking forward to seeing Akrapovic evntually and highest hopes are for Zard. But at he moment I think I will stick with the stock exhaust. ;-)
Man, Mistral knocked it out of the park: +1hp increase, and 2.2 lbs lighter for $600. I’d stay stock too with those numbers. Sorry, I find the muffler ugly. Only cool(ish not included) option is their db-killer with the eagle… Kind of a shame to roast and blow soot all over the poor thing though. ;)
All said, GTM is also both a Mistral & Zard dealer, but everyone sells them online, so we’ll not get involved in cheap pricing wars, along with the others available in that price range. You get what you pay for. Be sure to click on the STORE tab above and read the scrolling paragraphs above.

70264CCA 368D 4C21 8E93 7A3EDB511865 CF460921 5ED9 4DE9 A669 AF324EA322C2 E59A0E9C 9892 4F6D 90EE 6DED17B9C259 F2175685 2532 4858 B45B AA214DCB6EB7

Reactions: BDS
Related/Not related, tons of cheap Chinese stuff out there if you don’t like to support small Guzzi passion based businesses.

EB802652 432F 4704 A517 8A48AFE821E1

Hmmm…😂… nothing like a fancy “Sli-on exhaust” (sic)… and, 6 hp? Seems ambitious, hehe.

I am encouraged by the influx of bling. Mistral, Evotech, Hepco/Becker, etc. - coming up with add ons - frame plugs, to radiator protection (I saw a black one I liked😉). Even lots of side bag options. I’m still leaning toward the MG hard bags, tho. Cheers!

Man, Mistral knocked it out of the park: +1hp increase, and 2.2 lbs lighter for $600. I’d stay stock too with those numbers. Sorry, I find the muffler ugly. Only cool(ish not included) option is their db-killer with the eagle… Kind of a shame to roast and blow soot all over the poor thing though. ;)
All said, GTM is also both a Mistral & Zard dealer, but everyone sells them online, so we’ll not get involved in cheap pricing battles, along with the others available in that price range. You get what you pay for. Be sure to click on the STORE tab above and read the scrolling paragraphs above.
My intention is not to fight for a better aftermarket exhaust. My opinion is, that nothing beats stock at the moment. In my opinion any tuning and gaining a few more horses is irrelevant. I don't like look of Ago, Mistral or Arrow they all are ugly. Mistral has this cool eagle shaped db killer but that is all.
The part between cat and muffler is ugly with all the aftermarket exhausts. So I will stick with stock one as it is the most elegant solution, on top of that weight and sound is not problem. I have no business with aftermarket exausts and I have no connection to any of manufacturers so I really don't care about it. It is only my opinion, but i think V100 doesn't need any aftermarket exhaust. ;)

Last edited:
It is only my opinion, but i think V100 doesn't need any aftermarket exhaust. ;)
Very good. So noted. Agreed as also noted top of page about the colostomy bag with cats (heat box). That is where most of the power is being robbed.
They’re clearly running it lean and hot, based on the feedback per the other new post in this section. Gains are imminent once that and fueling happen, as well as power and longer engine life.

Very good. So noted. Agreed as also noted top of page about the colostomy bag with cats (heat box). That is where most of the power is being robbed.
They’re clearly running it lean and hot, based on the feedback per the other new post in this section. Gains are imminent once that and fueling happen, as well as power and longer engine life.
I understand that gains are made under the belly, but I want to ride the bike on roads all around the Europe so I need it to be road legal. And any modification on catalytic converter and/or increasing sound levels make it unable to ride into Alps and my beloved passes. ;) And beleive me German, Austrian or Swiss cops are ruthless...

GTM is a Zard dealer. We can offer the one shown below (with a dyno results) for the non-homologated (Race) version. If any interest, I can put one on the (GTM) STORE tab above. ~$699 or so.
That said, I'm sure anyone interested is already Googling to see where they can get it elsewhere cheaper. :wondering:

Zardi v100 4

Zardi v100 Dyno

I also have a LV muffler like shown below on the shelf for anyone local that would like to try it custom fitted. They do not make it for the V100. The connector pipe is custom.

V100 LV10

GTM is a Zard dealer. We can offer the one shown below (shown with a dyno chart) for the non-homologated (Race) version. If any interest, I can put one on the (GTM) STORE tab above. ~$699 or so.
That said, I'm sure anyone interested is already Googling to see where they can get it elsewhere cheaper. :wondering:

View attachment 30009

View attachment 30008
So what does this graph show ?

Back