• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelviomeeting on the Stelvio.

eimers01

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi Guys

I'm planning to hold a Stelviomeeting on te Stelvio!
Just to meet several Stelviodrivers and share experiences.
But most of all, driving up to the top of the Stelvio!
Anyone interested in a nice Stelvioweekend?

Schedule:
Arrival: Friday 24 july camping Cul in Zernez (CH)
http://www.camping-cul.ch/
Saturday 25/7 Climbing to the top of the Stelvio!
Sunday 26/7 Depart for Mandello just to say hello. (optional)
Monday 27/7 Visit to the Guzzi Museum. (optional)

I already have three participants from Holland, so if you like to join us you are wecome and let me know!

By the way Non-Stelviodrivers are welcome too but have drive at the back :laugh:

See you in Zernez
Dikkiedik (just a normal name in Holland)

That's a pity. I'll just have finnished my holiday the week before.:angry: Otherwise I had loved to join you. Not on a Stelvio but on a Breva. Logical to ride at the back while when riding in a group, the fastest bike can catch up after every stop at the trafficlights. :p

WARNING! when opening the link, put in your earplugs! I've visited the campingsite in 2000 and it's a good place to stay.

Have a good trip. Dolf.

Great idea, and i would love to come, but I will be visiting my dad in France.

Have a super time!

Guy

AAAARGGGGHHHHH now you're just rubbing it in :(

Have a great ride and plenty pics please!

Who knows I may join you... I'll just need to wait and see when I get my summer vacation... I should get my schedule in a few weeks.

I like the sound of this, did the Stelvio pass last August.
I can never commit to dates as my work can take me away at short notice.
It would be a last minute decision for me.
I would be interested in finding out if anyone would be leaving from the UK, could just turn up and go hopefully.
I will keep an eye on this post.
Cheers
John

Are there more drivers interested in a Stevio meeting on the Stelvio on the 25th of july?
I will be there!

Greetz
Dikkiedik

Hi Dikkiedik
My last message has been deleted however.

I wanted to confirm attendance with the GS (GuzziStelvio) on evening 24. July in Zernez and the ride to the Stelvio mountain pass on Saturday. Hope the weather is getting better.

See you then.

Juerg

1. International STELVIO Meeting with perfect weather and happy faces.

rduxhtie.jpg

Jureg, excellent! Thanks for the post. More pictures?!

some more of the
1. International STELVIO Meeting took place on July 25.

Looks like you all enjoyed this adventure

:-( wished I was there :-(
Next time for sure

Hope the bikes behaved themselves!

Thanks guys for visiting the first stelviomeeting on the Stelvio.

The guys who did not came where terribily wrong! :p

Greetings
Dikkiedik

To the Stelvio fellows Dik - Louis - Hooiberg

I promised you to send the GUZZI ENDURO textile patch.

Copia%20di%20Logo%20Federica_3+2.jpg

It is currently out of stock. But the Italians working on the issue

Back