• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Here and Griso Single Seat

timbradley1

Just got it firing!
Hello all. I'm new here. Bought a 20007 Griso (new) back in October and just finding my way to the forum. Made the changes to the suspension (as someone posted here previously) today and can't believe the difference. I was starting to think it was just a poor handling bike!

On the single seat - I saw some posts, but was wondering if there is anything available anywhere for the Griso. I'd like to have a single seat that I can drop on when I'm on my own.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hey Jim...

Got my Griso a few weeks back, I've been looking since that time to see what's available for the bike and i've not run into any seats thus far. I would suggest that you find yourself a used stock seat and send it out to Sargent or some other seat fabricator and have them do you a custom job. Then you can get what you want, might as well do the atomic foam or gel insert at the same time. I may also be looking for a stock seat to do something similar but not as a solo, just better foam and gel... anyone know of any stockers available?

Good luck...

Vivo

Hi,

These guys did a seat cowl when i was looking last year in either white or black,

www.stucchiluigi.it

but i cant find the photo on there website anymore. Here are some product codes if you want to send them an email:
white diamond colour cod. CPR060010/VB or in black cod. CPR060010/VN.

Congrats Tim! Welcome to the Forum/Famiglia. Did you get your info and pics into the registry link above?

Guys, how much interest is there in a solo tail & seat, and how much are you willing to spend? Can do glass or carbon (thinking about offering other body parts as well too). I'd need a dozen or more to make it worthwhile.

Sound off below, and I'll split this thread.

I'd be interested in a black glass single seat or preferably a removable style seat cowl, also a belly pan... Stucchi sell one, but at approx 500euro's = shipping (750-800 bucks) that's a bit steep for my budget...

Id be interested, dependent upon price, the Stucchi one seems horrendously expensive!

I found a picture of the Stucchi one, but unfortunatly the only one I can find has grab rails in the way :twisted: :

and here is a random one that I have found:

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,415
  • temp2.jpg
    temp2.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 1,414
Raising my hand for a Griso Single Seat - count me in for up to a couple of hundred US dollars (more or less)

I am interested (very) in a solo seat for my 8V $300-$400? As well as any other cool goodies.

If I can my hands on a damaged seat + fairing I might give this a try (a 2 min photoshop special gives a basic idea)...

Attachments

• single seat side.jpg
    single seat side.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 705
I'd be interested in a seat cowl...ideally something removeable that fits over the stock seat, like the Monster ones. Fiberglass would be fine with me.

I'd be willing to pony up for say $250-$300 unpainted. $350-$400 painted.

I have a Corsa Red 2007 MG Griso 1100. Id love to purchase a single seat/seat cowl, belly pan, redefined side fairings, redesigned rear tail w/different tail light. I realize this sounds like I hate my Griso, nothing could be further from the truth, but I would love to have the option to customize. I like the Stucchi belly pan though I too think it is a bit overpriced.

Back