• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

GT-Rx said:
JJGeo said:
Here's my new (to me) '07 Griso 1100. It shows up a couple pages back as well, as it was Dervish's. Traded him my '05 1200GS for it.
Nice, Congrats! Be sure to add it to the Registry on the top right tab of this page if you haven't already.

Also, did he paint (or ?) the frame rails black? They were only black from the factory on the 850's to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks!

They were powdercoated black by the owner before him. Looks good on the red IMO. I'll check out the registry.

Had a nice little trip to Le Touqet in France last saturday. Weather wasn`t too good but the moules et frites in Le touqet made up for it. This photo was taken outside some cafe in a small village waaaaaaaaay off the beaten track. I swear I could hear dueling banjos playing in the background. A couple of beers in St Omer later in the afternoon. Then a quick blast back to the Eurotunnel and back to England. Cost? £28 for a return crossing on the train. A great day out in France? = Priceless! :D

Attachments

• DSCF0090_edited.JPG
    DSCF0090_edited.JPG
    705.5 KB · Views: 2,848

JJGeo said:
They were powdercoated black by the owner before him. Looks good on the red IMO. I'll check out the registry.
So the frame was powder-coated then, because those frame rails are the frame. Registry, yes, please do!

Tod, great shot and words, agreed.

GT-Rx said:
JJGeo said:
So the frame was powder-coated then, because those frame rails are the frame.

Correct...the entire frame is now black.

Congrats GH! I had almost forgot about that color, see the Tonti pic thread I just posted on.

Looks good ! don't see many in that colour, you didn't get it from DK in Newcastle by any chance ?

rebus said:
Looks good ! don't see many in that colour, you didn't get it from DK in Newcastle by any chance ?

Why yes I did :D

I wanted one that was 'different' and it happened to have the kit on I wanted (rack, screen).

I mainly got it because my Cali gave me a shaft leak just before the IOM TT. Money came in at the right time...gimmegimmegimme!

Bloody ell, youre in Stafford? Im in Longton, Stoke :D

Small world eh ! Remember the black one that was parked next to it? That's the one I bought. It was the can that made me think it could possibly be the one you posted, I tried to get DK to swap it onto mine :D
Stu

Oi1 Hands off me can :p

The only thing I dont like about the Griso, stock, is that exhaust. You could hide illegal immigrants in there. The 8v version is just...dire.

LOL yup i want a pint of whatever the guy who came up with the design was on :side:

first thing to be changed on mine

Attachments

• CIMG1251.jpg
    CIMG1251.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 3,108

My 850 Griso and a friends Duc 900 ss on a high mountain road on the way home from a meeting in Norway.
DSC00069.jpg

Taken at Big Sur campground.

Attachments

• IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    423.2 KB · Views: 2,992

Belfastguzzi said:
Cold day, out of Belfast

Awesome shot Belfast, thanks for posting!

There are others, but I don't want to post many as there isn't a gallery area here, as such. I don't think so anyway?
4337761638_ec46fd3bf5.jpg

Back