• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Pazzo levers

Dah-Dit

Tuned and Synch'ed
Anybody use them on their Breva? If so are they a worthy improvement regards feel / adjustment over the standard levers?

Rgds,

Neil

I have them on my 07 Breva, its a bit of bling and function. Asjustement a bit better, the look is far better. Not a must have option.

Thanks for that - Guess I'll be sending off an order soon......

thanks for the thread & comments. I do need a new clutch lever after my snow drop a month ago. Recommendations on where to get 'em?

Pics, gentlemen, pics!!!
PazzoLeversExpanded3.jpg

Jon/Mofa,

One question, does the closest adjustment setting bring the lever any closer to the bar than the OE levers?

That'll be my main reason for buying them - I want to bring the levers a bit closer. I've fitted GripPuppies in an attempt to save the wear on the heated grips and even on adjustment "4" on the OE levers, they're not close enough for comfortable, fine control.

I guess the fact that they go up to "6" means they do - (Just like the guitar amp going up to 11 as on SpinalTap) :D

Rgds,

Neil

yes they can bring the levers closer. easier pull, looks nice, a bit less fatigue, looks nice...oh and they look nice!

All well and good - but do they look nice? :D

As Zapa said.....Any pics Gents?

Thanks for the help.

Neil

Thanks y'all.

Got some - fitted in 20 mins and adjusted to perfection.

Just need the chance of a good long test ride now......

Pics to follow.....

I've just made a EBAY bargain purchase of new (non-Pazzo) short levers for my Breva ..

old original Guzzi pair off and ! find I have to swap the brass coloured conical pushrod screw from old to new clutch lever. This appears to have a lockscrew which needs removing before the conical headed screw can be unscrewed. I've cleaned it up and tried a 1.5mm allen key but still can't really tell if its a removable screw locking the brass coloured pushrod to the black pivot point or a pin driven in. Hope this explanation is clearer with a photo..

help appreciated
Art

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 235
Some have gotten lucky and were able to unscrewed the tiny allen screw. I had to drill mine out if I remember right because that tiny screw wasn't turning no matter what I did. But for the last 35,000 miles they've been on my Norge and work great. They still look like new.

Back