• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

Belfastguzzi said:
There are others, but I don't want to post many as there isn't a gallery area here, as such. I don't think so anyway?
You clipped it's "wings." :side:

Gallery is under the Registry Tab above, but please do post away here.

GT-Rx said:
Belfastguzzi said:
There are others, but I don't want to post many as there isn't a gallery area here, as such. I don't think so anyway?
You clipped it's "wings." :side:
well spotted,it was pointed out to me before i noticed :)

The wings are removed. I had just put the tank back on after repairing a broken fuel elbow from the pump.
I want to be able to keep an eye on the repair and other fuel line joins for a while – and be able to get a fire extinguisher to it quickly!

Today I was re-united with the very first motorbike I ever rode - a 1972 50cc Honda Mini Trail that my Dad got for the family in Canada back in 1972. Had it shipped over to where I live now, Japan, so it has crossed the Pacific 3 times now. Here it is with my current ride the g8v. A friend and his son will help restore it.

Attachments

• NickSzaz-Trail-G12.jpg
    NickSzaz-Trail-G12.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,176

Just after the first bath:

23473792072438538217150.jpg

Attachments

• TheMuffinMan-G12.jpg
    TheMuffinMan-G12.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,182

Nice 'xorst. I met a guy at the IoM TT last year who had one like that.

I couldnt have one though - I need my pannier racks.

GuzziHero said:
Nice 'xorst. I met a guy at the IoM TT last year who had one like that.

I couldnt have one though - I need my pannier racks.

I've got a pair of the Griso Panniers, the racks don't foul the can but the pipe gets in the way where the rack mounts to the pillion peg mount.

I recon with a little work I can sort it, well I hope so I'm touring Wales this summer!

I have the H&Bs because I use universal luggage, and they seem to sit waaaaay too close, plus there's a centre spar that juts in which I am sure would be right in the way :(

Good luck getting them sorted!

center fold shot of griso...
vivo

Attachments

• griso at lake 031rsgood.jpg
    griso at lake 031rsgood.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,545

eye candy

vivo

Attachments

• griso at lake 051rs.jpg
    griso at lake 051rs.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2,532

Awesome shots Vivo, thanks!

Rode the Griso for the very first time this morning and caught in a heavy rain on the way back, spent 4 hours in my apartment basement cleaning the green meanie.

PDSCN6537.jpg

PDSCN6538.jpg

PDSCN6540.jpg

PDSCN6542.jpg

PDSCN6543.jpg

griso SE = beautiful

Dloftus...

took the griso shots in Marlton... I rode the bike onto the dam at Marlton Lakes and was careful to show only sky and a bit of grass... in my mind it was a long journey, the bike, sky and places yet to travel... but noooo just NJ ;)

vivo

Attachments

• griso at lake 038crs.jpg
    griso at lake 038crs.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,884

Mt Shasta on the way back from John Day:

Attachments

• Moto510-G11-MtShasta.jpg
    Moto510-G11-MtShasta.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,046
07 Griso Red w/matching Givi 760 & Hugger

Will try to post but will probably not get er dun!

Attachments

• IMG_0230 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0230 (Small).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 2,708
Back