• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

Work is crazy, the family is demanding, but I did leave it all behind for a 1 day, 625 mile romp in the mountains. We're cooking with gas now:

100k_stelvio.jpg

Coming down the west side of Loveland Pass.

Great post. Red ones go faster, of course. What's with the front mudguard (fender)?

Here's a pic of Jess (my lovely little girl) out and about in Shropshire, UK. :D

Attachments

• barnjess (12)s.jpg
    barnjess (12)s.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,131

kmartin said:
Chris,

Nice pic in front of the standard Midwest Stuckeys.

Thanks Keith! I visited a lot of Stuckey's when I was a lad on family vacations. They mostly seem to have faded away. Kind of a shame.

Here is mine/me (silver) with TassieMike (bronze) on our NTXs on Ben Lomond, Tasmania, Australia

Attachments

• Stelvios%20on%20Jacob's%20Ladder%20resized.jpg
    Stelvios%20on%20Jacob's%20Ladder%20resized.jpg
    908.1 KB · Views: 971

Going through the adamsfield river in south west Tasmania

Attachments

• PA090334.jpg
    PA090334.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 984

THE BONESHAKER said:

You may want to talk to Pete Roper about his CARC saver kit. It keeps water out of the CARC. :lol:

THE BONESHAKER said:

WOW! Too cool! :woohoo:

do you have a link for the CARC saver kit. I didn't know it needed it. It's got me worried now. I ride through heaps of these rivers, often as deep as the top of the wheels. Surely these final drives are sealed? I've only had chain drives before so please correct me if I'm wrong and point me in the right direction.
Cheers, Peter

Just send a private message to Pete Roper. He is designing these.

Sorry for the thread drift...................

THE BONESHAKER said:
I ride through heaps of these rivers, often as deep as the top of the wheels. Surely these final drives are sealed?

My understanding (I haven't looked) is that the vent cap is very opened and water may be able to get in it.

Send a PM to Pete Roper.

And change the rear drive fluid often.

Thankyou, it sounds like all that is required is to remove the breather and fit a hose on instead routed up to the height of the air intake.
Cheers.

Wayne Orwig said:
Sorry for the thread drift...................

THE BONESHAKER said:
I ride through heaps of these rivers, often as deep as the top of the wheels. Surely these final drives are sealed?

My understanding (I haven't looked) is that the vent cap is very opened and water may be able to get in it.

Send a PM to Pete Roper.

And change the rear drive fluid often.

Stelvio with xplorer hepco&becker (30L)

Ohh bugger, I had a few photos to post of my recent trip in the Scottish highlands but I can't attach them, the file sizes are too big. :( :S

These are from a trip through the N. Georgia countryside during the veterans day weekend. Leaves were beautiful. First real serious ride on the Stelvio and had a ball. Had a couple of close calls on the fuel situation and see the aux tank in my future.
Enjoy.

DSCN1050.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1060.JPG

DSCN1063.JPG

DSCN1069.JPG

DSCN1076.JPG

And yes, that does say "Goats on the roof". Amazing what you can find when going down the unbeaten path.
DSCN1077.JPG

DSCN1093.JPG

DSCN1096.JPG

Little River Canyon in N. Alabama
DSCN1102.JPG

DSCN1103.JPG

DSCN1110.JPG

DSCN1111.JPG

206.JPG

DSCN1123.JPG

brlawson said:
These are from a trip through the N. Georgia countryside during the veterans day weekend. Leaves were beautiful. First real serious ride on the Stelvio and had a ball. Had a couple of close calls on the fuel situation and see the aux tank in my future.
Enjoy.

DSCN1052.JPG

Looks like you were there at the perfect time to catch the fall colors.

I'm going to be wondering about this all day now. I know I've been here, but I can't place it.
Maybe near Franklin North Carolina?

Back