• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

Nice one Pete... stripped and polished rims it looks like? Be sure to show him my polished R/S muffler on the previous page.

GT-Rx said:
Nice one Pete... stripped and polished rims it looks like? Be sure to show him my polished R/S muffler on the previous page.
Todd, do you have any solution for eliminating the deposit on the rear brake caliper and CARC?

Borre

Here is my new bike with all the changes I'm going to make in the near future. Bar-end mirrors, my own home made fender eliminator, and a Skidmarx rear hugger.

This gets the bike looking pretty much how I want it to, except I hate the muffler. That change will wait awhile since it opens the door up for a whole slew of performance related mods that I don't want to get into yet. Still under 1,000 miles on this bike that I got a few weeks ago. I broke my left ankle about a week after picking it up. I tried to ride today but the ankle is stiff, sore, and slow to respond. It didn't make for a very fun ride.

100_0951.jpg

100_0979.jpg

100_0980.jpg

100_0976.jpg

Took a picture while out on a shake down ride today. I added the Givi A770 screen and wanted to see how sturdy it was. It didn't move much even at a pretty quick pace.

The weather was amazing for October. Now, I just need to find a day to do some detailing.

Attachments

• guzzi.jpg
    guzzi.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 2,795

Great pics guys, keep them coming.

dgreenwood said:
Here is my new bike with all the changes I'm going to make in the near future. Bar-end mirrors, my own home made fender eliminator, and a Skidmarx rear hugger.
This gets the bike looking pretty much how I want it to, except I hate the muffler. That change will wait awhile since it opens the door up for a whole slew of performance related mods that I don't want to get into yet.
Nice David. You can add a slip-on muffler without huge issues if you use a db-killer. Either way (even stock) the bike will hugely benefit from my ECU (and PC-V) mod which is (I assume) what you are referring to, yes?

BSA said:
Todd, do you have any solution for eliminating the deposit on the rear brake caliper and CARC?
I don't for the SuperTrapp end caps, however you could reduce the number of disks and add an open end cap that they make (pic below).

Attachments

• ST-OpenEndCap.jpg
    ST-OpenEndCap.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 740

BSA said:
I don't for the SuperTrapp end caps, however you could reduce the number of disks and add an open end cap that they make (pic below).

440-0166_A.jpg
[/quote]

Hi Todd
It's not a SuperTrap end-cap with disks, but a mesh tube instead og the disks. Maybe it would be possible to make an open end cap to it anyway. How will this open endcap affect the sound?

Borre

Hi Guzzists...
I'm trying to get a few pictures of my Guzzi onto here...

a friend took this picture.

This is the photo as I bought my Guzzi at a dealer.

Now, a few monts later.
I drove about 1100 mls (1700 km) with it. Now it has a milage of near 2500 mls (4000 km).
I replaced the original exhaust by this Mistral High-rise exhaust, I love it.
And for practical reasons I placed a little lugage rack.
The Guzzi is standing on a Becker stand.
For the rest... I'm loving my bike...
In the very near futere, he is going to take a winter sleep...
And I will kiss him awake in the early spring.

Ad

Attachments

• my guzzi and me.jpg
    my guzzi and me.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 3,183
  • my guzzi as I bought it.jpg
    my guzzi as I bought it.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 3,187
  • guzzi in my garden.jpg
    guzzi in my garden.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 3,187

Some photos of the ZARD slip-on which I put on recently :)

PDSCN6612.jpg

PDSCN6613.jpg

PDSCN6614.jpg

PDSCN6615.jpg

PDSCN6616.jpg

PDSCN6618.jpg

PDSCN6619.jpg

Here is mine SE in Stelvio :cool:

Attachments

• 72586_444136179835_572699835_5058225_6801782_n.jpg
    72586_444136179835_572699835_5058225_6801782_n.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,149

Hi guys,
nice pics of your bikes.
Waiski said:
Waiski, very, very nice playground for your bike and his boss.
I didn't have my griso 8v at this time...

I have to do this agian, but my wife isn't very pleased with that idea :whistle:
Ad B

Attachments

• stelvio pass hight.jpg
    stelvio pass hight.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 3,089
  • stelvio playground.jpg
    stelvio playground.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 3,091

Ad B said:
Hi guys,
nice pics of your bikes.
Waiski said:
Waiski, very, very nice playground for your bike and his boss.

I have to do this agian, but my wife isn't very pleased with that idea :whistle:
Ad B

Attachments

• 67206_444136409835_572699835_5058232_5895891_n.jpg
    67206_444136409835_572699835_5058232_5895891_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3,085
  • 71763_444137374835_572699835_5058284_1108491_n.jpg
    71763_444137374835_572699835_5058284_1108491_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,086

Finally got some pictures with the new QuatD muffler and some bar end mirrors fitted.
I am also playing with the standard number plate holder instead of a fender eliminator. As the part is quite cheap it was worth trying but I need to refine the contour of the edge which I will play with in future.
From my point of view the advantage of doing this is that you retain your standard number plate light and number plate angle which seem to be the main issues the authorities in Oz seem to have with modifying the rear of the bodywork.
I'm reasonably happy with the result and worse case scenario I can refit the standard part and make it original.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_5211 reduced2.JPG
    IMG_5211 reduced2.JPG
    918.1 KB · Views: 2,915
  • IMG_5213-2.JPG
    IMG_5213-2.JPG
    532.1 KB · Views: 2,921
  • IMG_5215.JPG
    IMG_5215.JPG
    978.2 KB · Views: 2,911
  • IMG_5222.JPG
    IMG_5222.JPG
    987 KB · Views: 2,914
  • IMG_5219.JPG
    IMG_5219.JPG
    906.3 KB · Views: 2,912
  • IMG_5220.JPG
    IMG_5220.JPG
    985.5 KB · Views: 2,911
  • IMG_5221.JPG
    IMG_5221.JPG
    991.6 KB · Views: 2,910

Last September, I took a solo road trip from Illinois to Tennessee to check out the "Tail of the Dragon", Cherohalla Skyway, and the "Moonshiner 28". Not surprisingly, during my visit I saw no other Guzzi's. Lots of folks talked to me about the Griso and were really intrigued by the machine. I had a lot of fun there and the Griso performed as expected- turning heads and turning corners.

My first few runs on the Tail were pretty tame considering the Griso was my only mode of transportation and motorcyclists DIE here. At any rate, here's a photo of me and my 2007 Griso on the Tail.

-Frank

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,232

A couple of updates - new back panel to get rid of the ghastly rack, and a Stucchi Luigi tail tidy:

DSCF2728.jpg

DSCF2739.jpg

DSCF2744.jpg

---
Close ups of the tail tidy (portatarga):

DSCF2733.jpg

DSCF2734.jpg

Back