• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio REGISTRY & Pic thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Below is an on-going database of Bellagio Worldwide. Why? Just for the fun of it. If your bike isn't listed below, post a reply to this thread, and I'll add you along with a link to your post with a picture (hopefully of you and your bike, as they all look the same otherwise). If you've sold your bike, or bought one recently and are the new owner of one below, please post.
Feel free to write me direct e-mail to add a photo if you're having any issues in doing so; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Bellagio

VIN#ZGULYA0038M111204 - Roger Scadeng - London, England - D.O.P. 3.1.09 - Pics
VIN#ZGULY00087M111837 - Jim Duffield - Perth, Western Australia - D.O.P. 6.8.08 - Pics
VIN#ZGULY00057M111844 - Jeremy Nichols - Moscow, Russia - D.O.P. 7.13 - Pics HERE - O.O. from UK?
VIN#ZGULY00077M111893 - Wayne Jeanneret - Brisbane Australia - D.O.P. 9.11
VIN#ZGULYA004CM112046 - @Steve Brookes - Rotherham, Yorkshire, UK - D.O.P. ? - Pics HERE

d15nel said:
Noticed that there weren't any pics of the Bellagio on this forum so thought I'd add a couple of my own:

DSC02703.jpg

snelland001.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

Had the bike for about 3 months now and absolutely loving it! Used to ride a Breva 750 but fell for the Bellagio and find that it gives a more relaxing ride and has plenty of poke for when you need to get a move on.

Last edited:
Nice!

I've "pinned" this thread... thanks so much for posting.

Re:Bellagio pic thread

Here's a pic I took of the one I test rode last summer. Royal Enfield Bullet in the background (same importer/dealer).

bellagio.jpg

very nice Jim :cheer:

Where did the hugger come from? looks the goods - any trouble with fitting it?

Moz, thanks for posting... beautifully done. Too bad they don't offer this model in the states. :angry:

my Bellagio - soon to transform into the '940S' :woohoo:

yes I be a dork :blink:
first045.jpg

love those jugs :p
first048.jpg

at home with her older sister:
first040.jpg

& out with a young groovy friend B)
first046.jpg

Dunno about dorkdom, but that looks like a well-used Z6 rear ;)

Beautiful Matti, thanks for posting, and congrats on the Bellagio! I was there in '05, and can't wait to go back to Mandello. Hopefully the GMG will be earlier next year.

p.s. Be sure to add your Bellagio to the Registry, linked top right, if you haven't already.

Re: Bellagio pic thread

Bella is undergoing a few more changes - now added Rizoma bar-end mirrors and end weights to the Tarozzi clip ons...

rizoma3.jpg

rizoma.jpg

rizoma2.jpg

readers may be interested in this Bellagio Wiki - http://wiki.ab.sk/doku.php?id=guzzi:bellagio
Contents include:
Moto Guzzi Bellagio
o
Basic information
o
Reviews
o
Maintenance
o
Accessories
+
Engine Guards
+
Tank Protectors
+
Seats
+
Luggage
+
Luggage Racks
+
Windscreens
+
Others
o
Pictures
+
Meetings
+
Studio Pictures
+
Scenic Pictures
+
Modified Bike Pictures
o
External Links

Is that a sexy leather tank cover I think I spy on your lovely Bellagio Finebeau?? If so is it stock or custom? Where can I order one and how many British Pounds did you pay for it.

I like the fairing too...but also like the wind in my face!

delburnman said:
Is that a sexy leather tank cover I think I spy on your lovely Bellagio Finebeau?? If so is it stock or custom? Where can I order one and how many British Pounds did you pay for it.

I like the fairing too...but also like the wind in my face!

Hello mate! And a merry Christmas to you.

Well, this is the Bagster tank cover for the Cali actually, as the one for the early Bellagios has cut outs to show the retro style tank badges, where as this one is is a fully covered style.

You can use them as a stand alone accessory to give some stone chip/ dink protection for the tank, or as the mounting for the tank bags also provided by Baglux.

They are around £86.00 UK pounds + shipping.

They are made in black faux leather and come with all the webbing fitted.

Here is the link to a supplier site in the UK: http://www.motorbikesandparts.co.uk/bagster-tank-cover-moto-guzzi-california-1327u-p-13932.html

The illustration they use in the Ad is not exactly the same as the actual product as you can see better from this side shot of the one on my bike
Tsideshot.jpg

Drop me an email if you need any more info mate. ;)

Did I show you the Quill conversion i put on in the summer yet? ;)

This is the Evo2 and i run mine with a short Db killer but it still sounds fantastic and adds around 5bhp while shedding those heavy cannons with the cats in 'em.

Q1.jpg

This uses the stock collector box with the rear pipes cut off and joined with a purpose made link pipe you can order from Quill too.
(They actually used my bike as the 'guinea pig' to get it right and provide the dyno data)

Evo2-Bella.jpg

Back