• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva 11 - Norge 12 & 1200 Sport Registry and picture thread

Just returned from my 1st trip on the Norge. Attended the MGNOC Annual Rally in John Day, Oregon.

Rt. 19 along the John Day River
JohnDayRiver-2.jpg

Mt. Hood as seen from Hale Ridge on the Wasco-Heppner Highway
HaleRidge-4.jpg

Fox Valley - Rt. 25 near Long Creek
LongCreek-2.jpg

Custom sawing AND coffins! Rt. 26 near Mt. Vernon
CustomCoffins.jpg

I might never make it to the Arctic Circle but by golly I made it to the 45th Parallel! Rt 19 near Fossil
Fossil-45th.jpg

East side of Naches Pass - Rt. 410 between Yakima and Greenwater, WA
NachesPass-1.jpg

West side of Naches Pass
NachesPass-11.jpg

Full size pics (no Guzzitech cropping) can be seen in Photobucket HERE.

baloches said:
iainw said:
My Sunday job, moto commissaire at bike races.

Same here! though not motocomm, just driver for comms or media:

Well it is a small world! I had a look at the file name to see what race that was, Tour de Beauce 09? There were two UK teams in there and I know both managers and some of the riders.

The rider in black, 2nd in line on my Spring Classic picture is Dan Craven, the eventual winner, he rode the TdB in 09 and may be the Rapha rider in your pic, the rider in black 2nd from the left partially obscured, he was No66 for your race.

Love this thread!

My SO has ridden a Breva 750 for six years and last night I bought one for myself! After five knee surgeries on my right knee I can't handle the weight of my usual bigger/heavier bikes (BMW, Harley, Triumph), this lighter and smaller 750 is going to be just the ticket... I'll post of some pics of our Brevas soon.

Re: 1200 Sport Pic Thread

Nice bike Blakebird. I have an 08 1200 Sport. I'm over in Littleton and ride the Front Range often. I also ride dirt if you are ever interested. Currently a Lurker on ADV Rider. I'm not really into the posting thing but I see the value in it. Todd has been a great resource in fine tuning the fueling on the 1200 Sports. I'll post some pics of my Goose one of these days.

Hello, my name is Yiannis, writing from Athens - Greece.
I am new in your forum and i found many interest threads. I designed a website with favourite tour photos with friends, my dog and of course my Norge1200. This site is designed only by for personal use. You can download freely all these images.

Enjoy! :cool:

gkot said:
I am new in your forum and i found many interest threads. I designed a website with favourite tour photos with friends, my dog and of course my Norge1200. This site is designed only by for personal use. You can download freely all these images.

Beautiful work, Yiannis.

Nick said:
gkot said:

Beautiful work, Yiannis.
¸
+1

Just the opposite of Dean Rose's evil black B1100 here is my recently purchased B1200 in angelic silver

100_1139.jpg

100_1141.jpg

At the beach house Day 1 Rhode Island...

Attachments

• Norge 1MG.jpg
    Norge 1MG.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 1,835
I don't usually like faired bikes but damn those black Norges are good lookin' devices !!

Breva 1200 in "drop yer pants" red. Somewhere in deepest Old England.

Attachments

• Nov 2010.jpg
    Nov 2010.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 1,665
Just a little snowstorm, in the 3 minutes it took to do some business it snowed an inch. Was dicey for a mile or so

Attachments

• 180531_184997634868001_100000732968677_472228_4996124_n (1).jpg
    180531_184997634868001_100000732968677_472228_4996124_n (1).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,644
I really like this, got tape on my helmet too, on the side of my cases, wear a vest.. Yes I must be getting old.

Attachments

• !Bp(yvUwB2k~$(KGrHqUH-DcEucSwE6hLBLrDroQp(!~~_35.JPG
    !Bp(yvUwB2k~$(KGrHqUH-DcEucSwE6hLBLrDroQp(!~~_35.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,642
Back