• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Small block picture thread

V7 Classic at Bob's coffeehouse bike night

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 2,529
V7C-R Picture Thread 6

Just a pic of my Classic.

Attachments

• MG V7 Classic.jpg
    MG V7 Classic.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,471

My V7 Cafe. Rizoma "Reverse Retro" bar end mirrors and National Cycle flyscreen. Both of these items required mods to fit properly - thank God for Harbor Freight and 7th grade shop class!

Attachments

• DSCF0217.JPG
    DSCF0217.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 2,486
V7C-R Picture Thread 7

Freshly unlodaded.

V7_Cafe_1.sm.jpg

V7_Cafe_2.sm.jpg

Classic setting shot out in the yard (weeds need to be pulled).

V7_Cafe_shot.jpg

V11 Sport bags added along with Sport 1200 mirrors.

V7_Cafe_tekno_1.jpg

V7_Cafe_tekno_2.jpg

Bar Design's impression of a V7 Cafe racer.

V7_Cafe_Classic_Classic.jpg

V7C-R Picture Thread 8

Newbie here: 2009 V7c bought new in Oct 2009 6500km currently.

New Stucchi Touring Windshield and rack, Mistrals and FatDuc O2 tweaker.

Attachments

• IMG_0109s.jpg
    IMG_0109s.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 2,993

Hello from chilly Oklahoma. New to the boards and to Guzzi. Just picked this up over the weekend.

Attachments

• rabidsnipe-V7C.jpg
    rabidsnipe-V7C.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,832

Welcome Epoy...

Rabidsnipe said:
Hello from chilly Oklahoma. New to the boards and to Guzzi. Just picked this up over the weekend.
And congrats and welcome to you too. Post often.

Will do. I just got it tagged this afternoon and got to take it out for some more break-in. This thing is a hoot! The center stand and luggage rack showed up on Friday, so I've got some installation work to do.

V7C-R Picture Thread 9

DIY Tarozzi rearset installation. Jigsaw, drill and files. And very bad words...

005.jpg

006.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0483s.jpg
    IMG_0483s.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 2,181
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    663.4 KB · Views: 2,180

Here is mine, all stock for now:

Attachments

• IMG_0583 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0583 (Small).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,161

Just added some Norman Hyde "M" bars and bar-end mirrors. Took a quick ride around Grosse Pointe tonight -- first time I haven't had to move my shoulders or squint through the vibration to see what's behind me. Comfortable, aggressive riding position without being clown-like.

Attachments

• bars-smallerpic.JPG
    bars-smallerpic.JPG
    543 KB · Views: 1,919
V7C-R Picture Thread 10

Spot the difference?

Attachments

• Then.jpg
    Then.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 1,856
  • Now.jpg
    Now.jpg