• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GPR Exhausts? Any Thougths

Red5

Just got it firing!
Just bought a 2007 Griso (only 900 miles on her) this winter and am dying to switch the exhaust sound the bike can sound as good as it looks. My last bike was an old 900 Monster with Termi's no DB killers and it was loud but sweet.

I'd love to do the GT-RX I've been reading about here, only my wife doesn't understand the need to customize any vehicle so the $600 on top of the recent acquisition of the bike is a no go (unless I wait and buy it after the riding season is over). I saw some GPR slip-on on eBay for $296 and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?

Also, can anyone recommend a place in Metro Detroit (michigan) where I can get Guzzi work done? The bike doesn't need any now, but I'd rather ask now rather than later.

Thanks,
Rob

Wife? Do you work for a living? It's your bike, if you can afford it get the pipe! Tell her that you can't understand why she has to spend money to get her hair done or whatever!!
I've got a Termi on my 09 Griso 8V. Sounds great without the db killer but loud.
Anything make by Guzzi Tech is a great product. IMO the right side one shows the rear wheel & looks cool but the left side one makes it look like a Guzzi.

No problem with GPR on my Breva 1200. Leave both baffles in for best performance.

I just got mine from ebay with 2 DB killer, one on the bottom and one up top. i removed the top one. Sounds really good, very deep . The bike runs really good with it. I dont get popping or back fire or any issues. I was worried at first from reading all these post on how crappy the bike runs with exhaust mods.... I have 0 issues with mine!!! But I have to mention, i do have the 02-optimizer from Todd, could that be whats making it run good????
Power wise, i dont think i gainned any....if anything maybe a little slower, but its a good trade off. Let me know if you get one

2 places for Metro Detroit. TT Ducati up in MtClemons and Renegade motors in Slyvania/ Toledo area. For me both place are the same amount of driving time away. Renegade will do some things while you wait if you set it up ahead of time. I don't think either place has a lot of parts on hand so it is better to call ahead to be sure.

mingoguzzi, can you share a pic of what it looks like on the bike? Thanks

Back