• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Value of '09 Stelvio

I've been offered £5800 :cry: on an 08 and 8000 miles, with most of the extras and all (I hope recalls done) against a on a NEW 2011 NTX.

I bought my 08 for £5000 (no extras, and it had 4500 miles on it) last november, as the new models come out the early ones are obviously going to take a hit in re-sale value. I don't have any intention of selling. I've kept my old beemer 1100s as it's got 62000 miles on it and isn't worth much to sell on, but it's still a good bike to me :D

I'm presuming your bike is in the U.K., I would say around £6200-6,600, I'm only going on what I seen bikes for sale for and factoring in a bit of haggling.

I'll tell you what a UK spec 09 reg is worth in a day or two when I go to part/ex mine. I'm expecting around £4750 without any luggage, crash bars, hugger etc, etc.

Ian

Big E said:
I'll tell you what a UK spec 09 reg is worth in a day or two when I go to part/ex mine. I'm expecting around £4750 without any luggage, crash bars, hugger etc, etc.

Ian

P/x for ???????????????? new Stelvio?

Possibly a very late VFR800, or a CB1300, no more new Guzzis for me, I've had 4 and am rapidly losing faith in the marque. I am currently building a 1992 V750T Cafe racer so that will keep me happy in the Italian department.We'll see what I get offered first, the plan may be cost prohibitive yet.

cheers

Ian

I must admit to liking the looks of the Honda CB1300s in the red and white colour scheme.

I don't know if you may be interested Ian But I'm considering selling my blue 2007 Tiger 1050 as it's getting very little use,I've only done about 2000 miles on it in the last two years, total approx 12600miles from new, one owner (me).
In fact I've another two bikes for sale as well, my R100GS and basket case Norton 650. Even my MX5 might be going, sale of the century over here in sunny Rainford!
I'm keeping the Stelvio and looking to buy a smallish 4x4 for my shooting trips.

Cheers for the offer but I'm deffo going the Honda route. I have previously owned a CB1300 and it was awesome, I only got rid of it because my son got very seriously hurt on a bike so we got rid of ours for a while but the pull of biking dragged me back.I own a VFR750 whicjh I love, had a VFR800 for two years in 1999 but never had the VTEC so I need to have myself one of those shortly. The wife wants me to keep the Stelvio for now tho' ooooh I don't know what to do.

Cheers

Ian

I would say it should be worth between $9,000 - $9,500 in its stock form with low miles, maybe a bit more.

I've been offered $10,500 for mine with the stock Guzzi bags and a GIVI trunk, my bike has 26,000 miles on the clock.

Even though I've had some issues with my Stelvio I would not get rid of it, when it's running right it is almost as good as sex :woohoo: :woohoo:

I recently paid $8,500 for an 09 Stelvio with 17k miles with all of the accessories/options (Trex bags, Givi Screen, Guzzi Bash Bars, Guzzi Lights) A friend of mine traded his 04 Futura straight up for an 09 with 19k miles. He had been asking $7,500 for his Futura. Both bikes had all services up to date and all recalls complete

Rick

motowfo said:
I recently paid $8,500 for an 09 Stelvio with 17k miles with all of the accessories/options (Trex bags, Givi Screen, Guzzi Bash Bars, Guzzi Lights) A friend of mine traded his 04 Futura straight up for an 09 with 19k miles. He had been asking $7,500 for his Futura. Both bikes had all services up to date and all recalls complete

Rick

$8500 was a good deal. I've got the bags and tall screen on mine, and no way I could afford to walk away from what I've got in my 2009 right now for $8500.

On the Futura trade, that was a smokin' deal for your friend. You can buy Aprilia Futuras for a LOT less than $7500!

But if the guy really really wanted that Futura, it was a deal for him, I suppose. Moneywise, though .... :silly:

Lannis

Well I failed miserably on the p/ex situation today. We set off for Hunts Honda in Manchester and ended up in Cumbria. The weather was too tempting and so we just kept riding. TBH my missus eally wants me to keep the Stelvio. The p/ex figure I got for ita few weeks ago was £4900 give or take a quid, that was without any luggage, crash bars, hugger etc, I'll sleep on the decision a bit longer.

I thought my friend got a great deal AND I'm pretty proud of my 09 score!!

Rick

Lannis said:
motowfo said:

Rick

$8500 was a good deal. I've got the bags and tall screen on mine, and no way I could afford to walk away from what I've got in my 2009 right now for $8500.

On the Futura trade, that was a smokin' deal for your friend. You can buy Aprilia Futuras for a LOT less than $7500!

But if the guy really really wanted that Futura, it was a deal for him, I suppose. Moneywise, though .... :silly:

Lannis

I think I paid 15k complete out the door with tax with boxes with bags in them, alarm, grip protectors, and crash bars (all uninstalled) - 09 with ABS

Back