• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Birthday party Mandello del Lario

Ad B

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Hi,

Just came home from a 4 weeks holidays (France, Corsica, Italy and Swiss) with my wife... and I'm allready counting...
1 month, 4½ weeks, 31 days, 150 sleeves of bread, 31 meals, ± 150 cups of coffee, ± 25 bottles of good strong beer :p
to go before I leave to celebrate in Italy.
Moto Guzzi Club Netherlands (which I'm member of) organised this lovely trip to Mandello.
The bikers will be young timers as well "old" timers... "old" means people with years and years of experience...
The bikes also... young, old and very old.
A three days trip, countyroads (no highways), towards Mandello. Using camp sites to overstay and sleep.
Several days around Mandello. Enjoying the Guzzi festivities, being part of this.
The thoughts, I'm taking my hero home, my G12 in front of THE GATE, the only one!!
To show my bike my respect, my love, my affection, proud to be a Guzzista. And off course, enjoying all the rest.
Seen and been seen, that's what it's all worth for.
In the evenings having a good time at the camp site near Mandello, enjoying friends and having something to drink... :mrgreen:
After the festivities we take the ride home, again three days by countyroads.
My lovely wife will miss me for a bit more than a week, but knowing I'm in good company... Guzzi friends.
Wow man, I'm looking so, so forward to this.

Are there more Guzzisti, who are visiting Mandello-heaven 16, 17, 18 september?

Ad B

Attachments

• august 2011.jpg
    august 2011.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,124
Been there, seen it, got the teeshirt... :mrgreen:

See you again in 2021. B)

I *REALLY* wanted to make it, but a huge house reno project and now a broken foot have put the kibosh on it for this year. Next year planning starts in January for me/it.

For those who go, take many pics to post please!

Quite a few thousand are expected to attend. I know a large UK contingent will be there, several going via the Guzzi Valais rally in Swizerland the weekend before.

Hi,

one day... Tommorow is D-day... :huh:
I had almost all my coffes, sleeves of bread and all my strong belgium beers... :p
It's time to go ;) .

I'm so, so very excited, tommorow we start the magnificent ride to Mandello del Lario :p .
I'll take an early leave.
The first day we'll drive mainly highway, the other two days I'll drive only countryroads.
Countryroads through Swartswald Germany en over a few Alp-passes in Switserland.
We have planned to arrive at the campsite at Lecco at Thursday.

Than we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to enjoy all the festivities in Mandello de Lario and surrounding villages.
To meet, greet en party with the international visitors there B) .
My imagination is going sky high how it will be overthere in Italy.
I'm allready enjoying myself very much with it, just only with thinking about it...

Monday, Teusday and Wednesday are our days to take the ride home, also by countryroads.
I look forward to take this ride with others who love their Guzzi's, other members of Moto Guzzi Club Netherlands
To enjoy the ride through the country, over the countryroads en nice corners :p .
Wow, I'm so excited, I can't wait...

In 1,5 week you will hear from me again and see some pictures.
Ad B

PS Holt, it's not about a t-shirt :lol: , my memories will stay for the rest of my life...
Maybe I will be there also in 2021. If I'm still alive, driving Guzzi, have the time, money and...
still this good and lovely wife who is letting me go... :mrgreen:

I envy you guys. Please share your photos here when you are back.

Ride safe.

Phang

P/S: can someone graffiti my name on the wall of the Guzzi Fabbrica? :mrgreen:

Hi Phang,
Phang said:
P/S: can someone graffiti my name on the wall of the Guzzi Fabbrica? :mrgreen:
I think that's going to become a tiny bit difficult.
Staying in Italian prison for the coming weeks isn't on my agenda...
I think the food is unlike in the rest of Italy, horrible...
No Belgium strong beer...
No women...
No Internet...
No Guzzi...
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think it's going to become very dificult...
But I'll think of you all, guys... and girls (better...).
Ad B

Back