• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Rizoma Parts?

sicks

Just got it firing!
Anyone here have any experience with Rizoma parts?

They are a bit expensive, but awfully nice product and figure an Italian manufacturer is good to match to. I think I might invest in the bar end mirrors and signals... Just wanted to see what some of your thoughts are -

I have a bar end mirror and fluid pots from Rizoma. IMHO excellent gear but even here in the UK where we are used to paying 1/3 more minimum, for stuff than the US, its still considered pretty spendy.

Once you get over having spent that amount though you will still have a nice mirror.

John

I've a lot of Rizoma parts and the best investment I did is for risers and handlebar: they perfectly suit my drive style.
http://grigiocarbonio.blogspot.com/2010 ... ubrio.html

Then I've the aluminium grips...expensive but you can see and touch the difference. I installed also the Rizoma caps...the most unuseful and embarassing expensive gadget you can install on a bike...but you cannot leave a hole! :lol:
Adjustable levers are from another italian manufacturer, Bolcato Racing, and I made the order with our names (me and my wife):
http://grigiocarbonio.blogspot.com/2010 ... pieno.html

The original rear brake fluid tank is very ugly...so also for this one I choose Rizoma.

Finally: I hate mirrors and indicators :lol: So, I choose the cheapest Rizoma mirrors (and in this moment I'm using just the left one), but for the indicators my choice fall within another italian manufacturer that is Barracuda.

Sicks,
Rizoma gear is undoubtably top quality.
I have a set of grips on my Griso and they are excellent.
I would have purchased more parts but like a lots of others I find them generally to expensive for my limited budget.
If cost is not an issue though, from what I have seen you won't be disappointed.

Mark

I've used their handlebars- top notch.
The bar end mirrors offer up the most options. Make sure you buy the convex street fighter as the flat mirror is too small and you can't see much.
Bar ends are great.

Overall, anything you get from them will be worth the cash.

Since this thread began, I never had heard of Rizoma, and since then I have been looking and admiring, this morning I made the plunge to order some mirrors for my griso, they should be here in a couple of weeks. Rather excited, would like to buy more bits and bobs, but as mentioned lots of $$$$'s required. ;)

Will post pics once I have them on board.

I am interested to getting a pair of the Rizoma bar end mirrors. for installation is it just clip on the bar end that on our Guzzi (mine is a V7 racer)? or do i need to buy something else like an adapter ?

Hi WHY,
do you have a pic of your bhandlebar caps?
If they are like this (and this is from Rizoma as well) you can install the bar end mirror:
download.html

If not, you can move grips and electric devices and install the mirror directly on the handle bar...but it's not a great result ;)

My suggestion is to find out something like this solution:
http://www.motortrendinformations.com/w ... 24x852.jpg

GriGio, I uploaded the pic of my bike, its not very clear but the barend on my bike looks like the one you posted. so i can just clip the mirror on the barend directly?

Attachments

• IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,221
Why

I have a Rizoma bar end mirror on my Sfida.

I can't guarantee it but I reckon the Rizoma mirror would fit on that barend on your V7. The hole on the mirror clamp that installs onto the bar end is split and has a cap screw across it. You tighten the cap screw until it clamps tight to the bar end.

John

WHY, your bar ends are fine for rizoma :)
Early November I visited Stucchi at Milan Motorbike fair, he's producing new bar end mirrors really cool (and more adjustabl)e than riz) ;)
You can see Stucchi mirrors here:

383145_292798554075354_161517790536765_1006857_334081203_n.jpg

Don't mind the axxhole in the pic
g021.gif

Thanks guys, looks like it will be one of my winter project (can you really call that a project? lol) I like the mirror Moto Guzzi used on the racer concept but don't know who make them. the Stucchi one looks ok but it look too much like the CRG and Stucchi parts are kinda hard to come by in this side of the pond. The Rizoma I am looking to get is the Reverse retro, I think it looks pretty good on my bike:

http://www.rizoma.com/en/products-bikes-lines/l:16/reverse-retro.html

Here is the Sfida in a different guise to now but it shows that style of mirror on a bike

External-Views-5.jpg

Also liked this Arrow and would probably went for it had I not already purchased the Rizoma

Arrow1-1.jpg

Just to confuse you further

John

WHY, I just find out that Rizoma is producing the Spy R bar-end mirrors.

rizoma_spyr_grigio.jpg

They looks like the V7 prototype ones ;)

With the circuit 851 rizomas try reversing the mirrors. Left to right side and right side to left. The long bottom ofthe mirror will be on the top. Gives you a bit more viewing area. Tried this when I had them on my Z1000.

Back