• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

griso8v said:
Hi there,

i´m from good old Germany/Bavaria! And this is my Griso 8V MY 2011!

Best Regards

Hugo

I can't help noticing the black instrument pod and mirrors, and that your front wavy discs are different to my 08 model. Are these the new features of the 2011 model?

David

gulveal said:
griso8v said:
Hi there,

i´m from good old Germany/Bavaria! And this is my Griso 8V MY 2011!

Best Regards

Hugo

I can't help noticing the black instrument pod and mirrors, and that your front wavy discs are different to my 08 model. Are these the new features of the 2011 model?

David

Hi David,

the black instrument pod is now standard! The chrome version of the pod is not the best quality... so guzzi takes the black version from the SE model. The two new Griso 8V bikes that my dealer has on stock have now the chrome mirrors!! I can´t understand this but ok this is italian... ;) The Griso 8V has always the wave discs only the SE model have normal brake discs!

Greetings Hugo

Hi,
Ghost_Bullet said:
A naked Griso.
ooooh dear... :eek: :sick:
Do you have winter conditions in your part of the world now?
Meaning you can't drive anyway?
I hope so for you...
That when spring and summer arrives at your place, you can enjoy driving your bike again.

Regards.
Ad B

Starting to warm up now, and not long till time will be made to ride a bit. The bike is a bit more together as I write this, I hope to have the rest finished very very soon

On the Racetrack in Germany 2010...

Attachments

• Cantaloop-Spreewald1.jpg
    Cantaloop-Spreewald1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,483
  • Cantaloop-Spreewald2.jpg
    Cantaloop-Spreewald2.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,484
  • Cantaloop-Spreewald3.jpg
    Cantaloop-Spreewald3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,483

My Griso!!

griso_monza_4.jpg

Here tested in Monza by Motociclismo Italy :)

All the other pics here: http://grigiocarbonio.blogspot.com/ :twisted:

Hi Folks,

Just joined the Forum today...
Here's a nice pair for you :D

Attachments

• rsz_1griso_stuff_069.jpg
    rsz_1griso_stuff_069.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1,884

Hello from Finland! :eek:

I like personalising my bike.. :cool:

To be or not to be Griso?

Link to more/full size HERE

Best bike for me so far... :twisted:

Attachments

• AarreS-BB1.jpg
    AarreS-BB1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,809

MPCBB1 said:
Hello from Finland! :eek:
Best bike for me so far... :twisted:
Aarre, welcome and beautiful BB1, congrats!
Tell us what it is like to ride such machine? How is the power compared to a stock 8V?

Thanks for posting here, and post more often!

Hi, nice to meet you GT-Rx,

Have you heard or seen there for street use registered BB1?
To my knowledge, my bike is the only one in Scandinavia ..
I've heard that one should be south of England and one in Germany.
I believe that Italy might be more ..

more information:
http://www.arskashobbies.com/hobbies.htm

My website tell about my hobbies that I have found when I retired, I enjoy the most with the BB1 curvy asphalt road - this is the life of every day, when the point I'm 72 years young and in the best shape ever :cool: :oops:

Greetings from Guzzi bikers, and please be careful on the road and Practice of emergency braking and avoiding. In an emergency, there is no time to think about what you should do..

MPCBB1 said:
Hi, nice to meet you GT-Rx, Have you heard or seen there for street use registered BB1?
My website tell about my hobbies that I have found when I retired, I enjoy the most with the BB1 curvy asphalt road - this is the life of every day, when the point I'm 72 years young and in the best shape ever :cool: :oops:
I have not heard of any BB1 or Alba here in the U.S., but I am working on that.
Thank you for the link to your website, and am happy to hear there is hope for me when I reach your age!
Post again often, and more on the BB1 please.

GT-Rx said:
MPCBB1 said:
Hi, nice to meet you GT-Rx, Have you heard or seen there for street use registered BB1?
I have not heard of any BB1 or Alba here in the U.S., but I am working on that.
Thank you for the link to your website, and am happy to hear there is hope for me when I reach your age!
Post again often, and more on the BB1 please.

Just went thru your website, MPCBB1. Great stuff. Especially liked the pic, Lavian "Pikku Pispala." Need to go back and paste some of that into google translator, tho.What I know of Finnish would fit in a thimble. :laugh:

Bill

Hi all and a happy new year .I have been toying with getting a Guzzi and must admit the Griso is a beautiful looking bike .I love all the pics on here and varied ideas you have . I have test rode an 8v stelvio and a 2 valve sport 1200 .I have defiantly decided on a guzzi and due to the budget i wish to run to i will be getting a 2valve griso .Like a lot of you i already have my ides sketched out for what i want to modify and will post my pics as i go along .Personally i found the 2 valve 1200 motor felt like it just had more torque than the 8 valve 1200 even though the fact sheets tell another story .

ferret said:
Hi all and a happy new year .I have been toying with getting a Guzzi and must admit the Griso is a beautiful looking bike .I love all the pics on here and varied ideas you have . I have test rode an 8v stelvio and a 2 valve sport 1200 .I have defiantly decided on a guzzi and due to the budget i wish to run to i will be getting a 2valve griso .Like a lot of you i already have my ides sketched out for what i want to modify and will post my pics as i go along .Personally i found the 2 valve 1200 motor felt like it just had more torque than the 8 valve 1200 even though the fact sheets tell another story .

Test ride a 8V again and get it above 5500 rpm... You will agree with the spec sheets. :mrgreen:

Back