• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Todd was in an accident

:shock:

:(

:?

:)

I went through these ^^ reading the thread.

Todd, keep the good spirits up.
All the best for you and your loved ones.
And a
Happy New Year !!

Dom

Todd, get well soon and get back to your efforts to maximize the potential of all of our bikes.

Thanks Much,

Jack
Montana, Bahrain now Chiang Mai Thailand (no MG in Thailand bummmmmer)

Todd, I'm so sorry to hear that you were in an accident! I can't believe that you've been recuperating from that heel injury, only to make that problem pale in comparison to the seriousness of this car crash. Thank God you and the driver are ok. Please get better soon!

When you are better and interested in moving forward with that custom fabricated exhaust plan for my bike, we can talk. In the meantime, just get healthy!

All the best for 2012.

-Derek

your tragedy serves to remind us of our vulnerability; godspeed and may your recovery be lasting!

Todd sorry to here about your accident,haven't checked this site for quite some time or I would have sent get well wishes sooner. Take care, Bobber Bill

Todd,
Glad you are doing better. From the pics I could not tell that it was a saab that you were riding in, and I own one. I know that you don't feel "lucky" but man it could have been worse. If it was a Chevy Volt you would have more broken bones...and 3rd degree burns too!

Looks like marvelous work by your doc. Pretty amazing, really.

Heal fast, brother.

Kip

Todd, sorry to hear about your troubles, but I am glad you are recovering well. I didn't wish you well sooner because I have been traveling. Funny, as I get older I find I am more thankful for the "little" things-like health!

Hi Todd
Great to hear that you are on the mend.
Just do not push too hard , too soon, because that does cause setbacks.

I have not been on the net since before Christmas, due to family illness.
Thought I could come here n get some happy news. then saw this.
Best wishes on a speedy recovery from both of us.

Thanks again all. Recovery has been slower then desired, but moving forward.

I am humbled by not just the posts here, but the cards that have landed on my doorstep from around the World. I am honored to have you all as my virtual Family.

I will post more as my PT progresses.

Well, moving forward is a good thing. I'm glad to hear you're making progress. Hopefully, the better you get, the quicker you will progress.

Zoom Zoom,
John Henry

Todd,

just reading this now (and saw the pictures)... holy shit!
get well soon!!!!

Thanks again all. Progress has been good, albeit painful. Still not walking unassisted yet, hopefully soon.

jdgretz said:
Todd - I'm going to be back in your area Tuesday or Wednesday in the car - anything I can bring by? Donuts? An engine to work on???
John, stop in (though I might put you to work), and thanks for the offer, but atrophy has set in, and I'm trying not to let the calories take over, but appreciated! I have way too many things in the garage to work on as is. :pinch:

Just saw this, Todd. You and Gretchen are in or prayers of thanksgiving for your life being preserved, and for your courage and patience with the healing process. (+) John

I've only just caught up, too (been away from the forum for a while). Very relieved though to be able to skip to the end and see Todd's recovering.

Todd -- best wishes from sunny Scotland, hope recovery goes well and all's back as it should be soon as possible!

Get well soon brother. You helped me out when I got injured. Hope paying it forward helps you out and you get a break so things go well/easier for you. Hang in there. Make sure you take care of your mental health as well. For me that was worse than the broken bones, all 5 vertibra..... :woohoo:

Back