• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

tonti & loop pix thread

Artisic pic from http://asarnir.blogspot.com/2010/12/guzzi.html

caferacer8negro.jpg

Not what my color choices would be, but very well done, enjoy;

24106_1303505879554_1587706571_729423_1444441_n.jpg

24106_1303506079559_1587706571_729425_5075469_n.jpg

Another interesting custom, which doesn't fit here necessarily, but since it started a life as a loop, here go.

Click pic for more;

My '69 Ambo makes the cover of a regional magazine:
WRMTCover001.jpg

Bought this Convert last Summer, fixed it up and sold it to a riding buddy.
Convertalmostdone006.jpg

Convertalmostdone003.jpg

Just finished this Monday:
V7Sportdone001.jpg

V7Sportdone002.jpg

V7Sportdone003.jpg

V7Sportdone004.jpg

6074704355_a6db04514c_z.jpg

My new '04 EV Touring. Purchased a couple of months ago with 16 miles on it.

Before and after pics - 1977 Convert

Attachments

• Dcp00635[1].JPG
    Dcp00635[1].JPG
    726.8 KB · Views: 1,361
  • CONVERT002.jpg
    CONVERT002.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 1,361
  • Dcp00634[1].JPG
    Dcp00634[1].JPG
    748.6 KB · Views: 1,361
  • CONVERT001.jpg
    CONVERT001.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 1,361
This is the special I built some years from my S3.1000cc tuned cali engine, 150 rear tyre,LM3 swinging arm,s/s exhaust.Felt about as big as a V50,but went like the clappers.Handled well too.

scan0002.jpg

One of my 5 Guzzis.This one is in its winter home

Attachments

• DSCN5497.JPG
    DSCN5497.JPG
    364 KB · Views: 1,079
Hey Dakota! That's one clean Lemans. It looks very comfy ... and with a view as well!

I too like bikes in houses!

FrameWeldedandPainted.jpg

Alex

Re: Loop picture

Tonerjockey said:
Northern California North of Mt Shasta.

Gotta love it.

Choices.jpg

Tonerjockey
shouldnt both arrows be pointing the same way......

Dont see many older pix of Mike Baldwin who helped put the LeMans on the map way back in 76....

Looks like Udo Geitl to the left and maybe Reno Leoni behind him (not to mention,his armrests...).Maybe Laconia?

Attachments

• Old Baldwin Guzzi pic.jpg
    Old Baldwin Guzzi pic.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Being a newbie to guzzi tech. I should show all my Guzzi. its is just a little bit red.

My 77 leMan's, Ram clutch, 36mm Flat side Mikuni's, Bub's. When I bought it it had been crashed an burned, melted carbs and rear MC. Runs great.

Attachments

• lemans.jpg
    lemans.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 909
Back