• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

ENI 10W60 oil in Southern Ontario

canuck1969

GT Reference
GT Contributor
Supposed to be picking up my new 2012 Stelvio in the next week or so and was wondering if anyone in the Southern Ontario area knows a good place to pick up the ENI I-Ride 10W60. I am sure the dealer has it (assumption) but is there another place to get it.

Thanks

canuck1969 said:
Supposed to be picking up my new 2012 Stelvio in the next week or so and was wondering if anyone in the Southern Ontario area knows a good place to pick up the ENI I-Ride 10W60. I am sure the dealer has it (assumption) but is there another place to get it.

Thanks
ENI/Agip is not your only option, Motorex, Motul and RedLine. BMW M series require 10w60 so a BMW auto dealership is an option

My local dealer (Corsa Meccanica) has it, to confirm your assumption. I think I paid about $25 a liter, but that's based on my poor memory. I'd have to check the invoice. They are just 10 minutes away and I'd rather support my local MG dealer, and I couldn't imagine a BMW dealer would be less. They did say if I brought the containers next time they could refill them at a lower cost out of their bulk supply, so that may be another option.

A local (to me in Ottawa,anyway) Mr.Lube drive in oil change centre keeps 10w60 in stock. They have a couple of BMW M5 owners as customers. I didn't get their price per liter but keep them in mind if I find myself in need.

Tim said:
A local (to me in Ottawa,anyway) Mr.Lube drive in oil change centre keeps 10w60 in stock. They have a couple of BMW M5 owners as customers. I didn't get their price per liter but keep them in mind if I find myself in need.

Thanks guys....

Does it need to be brand specific, or will any 10W60 work. I have always used Motul and have availability close to home. Don't mind having to travel to get the ENI/AGIP, just thinking in a jam will Motul be ok. Thinking of writing Guzzi to see if it is an acceptable alternative for the 8V stelvio but thought I would throw it out here first.

canuck1969 said:
Tim said:

Thanks guys....

Does it need to be brand specific, or will any 10W60 work. I have always used Motul and have availability close to home. Don't mind having to travel to get the ENI/AGIP, just thinking in a jam will Motul be ok. Thinking of writing Guzzi to see if it is an acceptable alternative for the 8V stelvio but thought I would throw it out here first.

Motul is FINE !

erice said:
My local dealer (Corsa Meccanica) has it, to confirm your assumption. They did say if I brought the containers next time they could refill them at a lower cost out of their bulk supply, so that may be another option.
They told me that as well. I was quoted about $8.00 per litre in bulk. BMW dealerships in the GTA carry 10W60 and can be had for about the same price.

rbm said:
erice said:
My local dealer (Corsa Meccanica) has it, to confirm your assumption. They did say if I brought the containers next time they could refill them at a lower cost out of their bulk supply, so that may be another option.
They told me that as well. I was quoted about $8.00 per litre in bulk. BMW dealerships in the GTA carry 10W60 and can be had for about the same price.

Excellent....looks like that will be the best bet. Maybe I will get them to throw some in with the bike..... :laugh:

rbm said:
erice said:
Can you please clarify where it was that you could get the 10W60 in bulk for $8.00 a litre cause when I was in Corsa Meccanica picking up some parts for my Breva I asked and they stated they would sell me bulk oil but not at $8.00 a litre(no price was given just a look of consternation when I mention the price posted on this forum). And the BMW automotive dealer local to us where I got it last year in the spring for $14.95 a litre now wants $16.49 a litre now. Im good for now but at $8.00 a litre I would be inclined to stock up on the goodness.
If anyone wants the Agip in bottles there is a place in Mississauga on the NW corner of Derry and Torbram call DL Auto Action that sells it for $12.99 a litre(or at least thats what it was back in May and must be ordered in)

Cheers

Another source for Motul 10W60 (7100 full synthetic) is Flying Squirrel Motorcyle (fsmotorcycle.com) on Carlaw near Gerrard. Glen says sells a 4L jug for $50 +HST. He needs a couple of days to get it in since he doesn't normally stock it.

Tinkerfreak said:
rbm said:
erice said:
If anyone wants the Agip in bottles there is a place in Mississauga on the NW corner of Derry and Torbram call DL Auto Action that sells it for $12.99 a litre(or at least thats what it was back in May and must be ordered in)

Cheers

Just called DL and they can order in a case of the ENI 10W60 I-Ride for $12.75 a bottle. A lot cheaper than corsa (25/L for bottle or 18/L from his bulk drum) or 2 wheel in Guelph ($20/L). Lowest price I found was $9 a bottle from the US but they wanted like $50+ to ship it.

Going to put my order in tomorrow. Just look them up on the internet and you can find the contact info. Its called DL ACTION AUTOMOTIVE LTD.

Thanks for the info Tinker....

I usually put Bardahl oils on my bikes. Here in Canada we don't have the same oils I had in Italy.
On my Stelvio I have put the Bardahl XTC C60 10w60, it was an API SL / JASO MA-MA2, now they have the XT-S C60 is an API SM / JASO MA-MA2... here you can find all the specs: http://www.bardahl.it/lubrificanti_addi ... w60.html#1
(For the final drive and the gear I have put the Bardahl T&D 85w140... almost perfect for long trip and high temperature. I've added an additive too: Sintoflon Gear Lube.)

On my old Moto Guzzi 850 T I have put the Bardahl XTC C60 15W50, gear and final drive Bardahl T&D 75W90 and Sintoflon Gear Lube.

Bye.
:mrgreen:

PS: I don't like ENI oils...

Back