• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

OEM full fairing Breva 750

GBreva750

Just got it firing!
I have seen a couple of different pictures of an oem full frame mounted fairing for the Breva 750. I have to have one of these fairings, I know I am not the only one, where can we get one of these? The factory has to have a part # some one has to make new ones to replace damaged ones. I have contacted customer care Moto Guzzi USA but I have yet to hear from them. This fairing would complete the bike I have been waiting for for all of my life.

Thanks for any help
Geoffrey

Attachments

• 313844467_04ce1cabd0.jpg
    313844467_04ce1cabd0.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,195
Geoffrey,

I think I've seen that fairing before, in the Euro police model of the Breva. That's not going to help you much here, in the US, but at least it's a lead. It used be listed in the UK Guzzi site.

I recently mounted a factory shorty fairing on a V7, and am happy. But I can understand your quest for more protection.

Joe

I think that photo is quite old now......maybe 10 years ago when the Breva was new? The fairing was made specifically for police bikes. Maybe we'll have to wait for them to be sold off at the end of their police service life and get copies made?

Will said:
I think that photo is quite old now......maybe 10 years ago when the Breva was new? The fairing was made specifically for police bikes. Maybe we'll have to wait for them to be sold off at the end of their police service life and get copies made?

Not really; from the 2006 GMC.
The bike was exposed at the factory but the fairing is probably made outside, and for the police forces only.
I've seen other older Italian police-Guzzis at sites such as http://www.mobile.de

First of the following quotings are a V65/V75 fairing only, the second is a complete Italian V75 Polizia for sale.

http://suchen.mobile.de/motorrad-insera ... res=EXPORT

http://suchen.mobile.de/motorrad-insera ... res=EXPORT

As was said, made for the Police

My money's on Stucchi as being the makers of these.
They do virtually everything like this for Guzzi.
Their factory's about a 5 minute walk away.
Seen the Racer Record fairing and seat Kit for the V7 ?
They're making these as well as their own design.
How do I know this ?
I visited the factory recently on a trip to Mandello.
I got a guided tour of the factory, and when I asked if the new record kit had hurt sales of their own fairing, the owner pointed me to one of his staff finishing off one them prior to going to their paint shop.
I'd bet my house that they produced these Breva fairings too.
Email Anna (she speaks good English), at Stucchi.
You may get a result.

oceanluvr30 said:
Located this company and their line-up of MGs

http://www.amscolimited.com/index.php?page=58

Hmmmm:

Office: Plot 15, Block 113, 3rd Floor, Lekki-Epe Express Way, Lekki Peninsula Scheme 1, Lekki, Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria

Amsco seems to be importer for Piaggio in Nigeria, and still exposes the 2006 Breva Touring on the site. They may be a serious company, but personally I'd save my efforts, and go down the Stucchi track.

LOL, anything with the "Nigeria" name on it, I will pass.
I think that all the crooks of the planet live there and practice daily. :lol:

I have seen a couple of different pictures of an oem full frame mounted fairing for the Breva 750. I have to have one of these fairings, I know I am not the only one, where can we get one of these? The factory has to have a part # some one has to make new ones to replace damaged ones. I have contacted customer care Moto Guzzi USA but I have yet to hear from them. This fairing would complete the bike I have been waiting for for all of my life.

Thanks for any help
Geoffrey

Did you ever find the manufacture of this fairing or a source to purchase one?
I am in the process of buying my wife a 750 Breva and my only hold back is finding the right fairing for it.
I like you believe this would be the one.

Any help?
Dave Butler
drdwb@yahoo.com

Back