• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

A couple of pics of my new Black Devil!

Attachments

• IMG_6571.JPG
    IMG_6571.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 2,169
  • IMG_6584.JPG
    IMG_6584.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 2,168

Hello again and f.y.i. some pics showing the actual state of construction…

Attachments

• Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE 2011-v4 - 02.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE 2011-v4 - 02.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 1,810
  • Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE 2011-v4 - 03.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE 2011-v4 - 03.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 1,811

Hello ! welcome on board...nice bike you got there.
One things i don't envy about German bikers is the size of the motorcycle's license plate.... :lol:

Cheers..

A5279018-7A01-4A6B-AAB6-380AF95CF7A0-6757-00000C231DA23D02_zps842f3be1.jpg

Hi all!

I'm so psyched that I was finally able to pick up my new (to me) 2007 Griso 1100 today. I traded in a Yamaha V-Star 650 and it's the best trade I've ever made. I'm so in love with this bike! Ever since I first saw it, I've been referring to it as my "George Clooney": I know our relationship will probably be bad for me, but it's sexy enough I'm willing to take my chances anyway!

Attachments

• IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,223

Love the machine esp with the mistral pipe, very like mine, and that is awesome. Long love the griso... and so much potential to add stuff to make it even more special.... ride and love it more.

Dulcenea said:
Hi all! I'm so psyched that I was finally pick up my new (to me) 2007 Griso 1100 today.
Hi back! Welcome to the Famiglia and the addiction... you do know you'll never ride anything else now, yes?

Thanks for the pic, and post often.

GT-Rx said:
...you do know you'll never ride anything else now, yes?

Thanks for the welcome! I spent the whole afternoon on it again today and made that very statement to my husband. I adore this bike so much, I almost feel like I'm cheating on him. Apparently we're not the only ones who love its looks though - I've had everyone from my in-laws to panhandlers on the corner to drivers next to me at lights already commenting on it. The panhandler today, utterly ignoring drivers who could hand him money AND my hubby's bike right next to me: "Man, I see a LOT of bikes while I'm standing here and that Moto Guzzi is a beautiful bike! Don't see many of them!" and then started asking all about the Griso until the light changed. :)

Already picked up a new Bell helmet to match it, too. Next purchases are going to have to be bigger grips and a windshield. I hate to mess up the lines of the bike but I do a lot of highway riding and my neck was getting sore from getting blown around a bit too much for comfort. I'm open to suggestions!

Griso @ 2 months. Most of my mods can be seen here. Best ones however are invisible ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_6919.JPG
    IMG_6919.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,862
  • IMG_6921.JPG
    IMG_6921.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,863
  • IMG_6924.JPG
    IMG_6924.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,860

My modified Griso.

Attachments

• Photo0012.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,830
  • Photo0011.jpg
    Photo0011.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,864
  • Photo0018.jpg
    Photo0018.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 2,863
  • Photo0008.jpg
    Photo0008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,864
  • Photo0007.jpg
    Photo0007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,861
  • Photo0014.jpg
    Photo0014.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 2,863
  • Photo0021.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,824
  • Photo0022.jpg
    Photo0022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,860
  • Photo0024.jpg
    Photo0024.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 2,865

2011 Griso SE with Zard exhaust, lowered pegs, fender eliminator and recently added Dart fly screen. Picked up as a low mileage trade-in.

Unfortunately the Mille went as part of the deal. :cry:

Attachments

• PA070904-resized.jpg
    PA070904-resized.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,378
  • IMG_1326-001.JPG
    IMG_1326-001.JPG
    839.4 KB · Views: 2,378

Yeah Pete,

it's your turn now, enjoy!
At our place (Europe) winter has started. :cry:
10 cm snow, icy and slippery roads. Now very salty roads... and -12° C in the nights.
My G12 probably has to wait a few months for decent action. He stays near his fire place...

Ad B

Ad B said:
Yeah Pete,

it's your turn now, enjoy!
At our place (Europe) winter has started. :cry:
10 cm snow, icy and slippery roads. Now very salty roads... and -12° C in the nights.
My G12 probably has to wait a few months for decent action. He stays near his fire place...

Ad B

Very wise, although I'm sure that the painted finish on the aluminium of the modern bikes will take salt better than the old plain cases sodium chloride will play havoc with brake pistons and a host of other components. When I lived in the UK many years ago I had a Honda step-thru for winter work. A much happier thing and cheap as chips to run :D

Pete

Just added some goodies that arrived this week. The fender eliminator is on its way. To bad I couldn't ride the griso, It was just so cold outside.

DSC01649_copy_zps72002f3f.jpg

DSC01651_copy_zpsccdeada9.jpg

DSC01657_copy_zpse07f0d94.jpg

Back