• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio Registry

dirtymartini said:
Just picked up my STX this past Thursday, I'm loving it, it's the bomb!
Congratulations on the new bike! I have a new ntx and am just over the 1500 km mark now the bike gets better and better.

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

Glorious week all over Wyoming.

P1010163_zps73e5af15.jpg

Lots of traffic jams, most of it of a 4-footed nature.

P1010165_zps8b94c537.jpg

Pick your red fun, can't go wrong.

P1010162_zpsee030ae0.jpg

It really doesn't suck living in the Rocky Mountains.

P1010179_zps10c5b60d.jpg

I hope this is the right place to put this.

Pic of my 2012 MotoGuzzi Stelvio with the Hepco-Becker 45L top Trunk:

Attachments

• 2012-10-05 07.00.16.jpg
    2012-10-05 07.00.16.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,086

sharkyron said:
I hope this is the right place to put this.

Pic of my 2012 MotoGuzzi Stelvio with the Hepco-Becker 45L top Trunk:

Sarkyron,
Gongratulations on the new bike! The trunk looks fantastic, I installed the Traxx top trunk from the dealer. Hope you are able to log some miles before the winter settles in! :!:

Thanks, in Sacramento, CA there isn't much winter, just a little rain. I generally ride all winter or at the very least commute to work.

Just recieved my new NTX from MPH Cycle in Huston eleven days ago. Very glad I made the move from my V11 Sport to the Stelvio. I am going to sell my Califorina III as well. The NTX will take the place of both in fine style. :D Will be doing about all of my own maintenance so this site is going to become a very important tool for me. I am sure I can count on the folks at MPH to do thier best for me as well but Huston is a long way from here in Nebraska.
IMGA0162.jpg

Recent fall outing here in Nebraska with a couple of my old friends. My NTX along with Al's O9' and Dan's Tiger.
IMG1787-L1.jpg

Recent Trip to Scotland. My new NTX, and friends new Explorer.

Attachments

• scotland1.jpg
    scotland1.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 929

Out and about in OZ. 2500km, Dorrigo, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley. Stelvio? great

Attachments

• IMG_2448-small.jpg
    IMG_2448-small.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 2,153

Good Morning All,

I just found this area of the website, so will register. I picked up my NTX in late June and now have near 5K miles on it. No pictures but in Cool Orange it looks pretty much the same as the one shown by "DirtyMartini" above.

Only problem so far is that the Fog Lights keep breaking. I had the third failure on a recent trip to southern IN earlier this week. I certainly wish Guzzi would fix that situation. It's sort of a pain, not being able to use them.

Winter is getting ready to set in so I'll be planning my "bike projects". I'd like to change out those spoke rims for a set of cast aluminum ones and then add a couple of accessories. Need to get it ready for next year's riding season.

Ride safe and, hopefully, I'll see you somewhere on the road.

Had my Guzzi for two weeks. So sweet.

Attachments

• guzzi 1.jpeg
    guzzi 1.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 2,084
  • guzzi 3.jpeg
    guzzi 3.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 2,084
  • guzzi front.jpeg
    guzzi front.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 2,084

Hello from Dallas,

I just registered because I'm the proud owner of a "copper-toned" 2013 Stelvio. Picked it up last Thursday and have already ridden about 250 miles. I hope to meet up with other Stelvio riders in the DFW area for tire kicking, bench racing, tech days, etc. Oh, and most of all, riding.
I haven't had time to make any modifications other than the Trex top case and heated grips that I got from the dealer. In my opinion, the bike has most everything I was looking for. A GPS mount and brake light modulator will come along soon enough.

Have fun, Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 710

My orange beauty on her first 100 mile hamburger ride earlier this month.

Attachments

• IMG_1443.jpg
    IMG_1443.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,148

Attachments

• StevieNTX.jpg
    StevieNTX.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 809

Cold ride to Monsal Head in the Peak District.
New Tourances and footpegs :D

Attachments

• IMAG0577 (1).jpg
    IMAG0577 (1).jpg
    374 KB · Views: 813
  • IMAG0575.jpg
    IMAG0575.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 814
Back