• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

What did you do to your Moto Guzzi today?

Fitted the fork gaiters to the V7c. They look great . It was an interesting project working out how to take the forks off and such. Ordered a custom black and white number plate with the registration MGV7C. That should look cool. Really enjoying the new sports demon tyres. I see they are standard now. Want to shorten the indicator lights next so will ask some questions on this forum.

I added a set of 8 Radiantz color-changing LED strips to George today. The Griso seems ideal for lighting with all the mesh panel inserts it has under the saddle and in the body work. It glows gorgeously now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: is this the knight rider treatment...
(sorry) Did you really mount led strips to the griso ??????
It's the first time i hear about this mod. Could you post some pics, I'd love to see this.

Dulcenea said:
I added a set of 8 Radiantz color-changing LED strips to George today. The Griso seems ideal for lighting with all the mesh panel inserts it has under the saddle and in the body work. It glows gorgeously now!

"It glows gorgeously now!"

Sounds like you've been to Three Mile Island!

Joking aside, you must post a video/pic.

Found almost the 'perfect' beer.

beer_zps037644be.jpg

Cut off the fender extension with the light and reflector. Installed LED liscense plate lights.

215_zps0c377db0.jpg

989_zps0d0a477a.jpg

pokeyjoe said:
fireflyr said:
Found almost the 'perfect' beer.

beer_zps037644be.jpg

Hey, now. How'd it taste?

It's a really good IPA. Northern California has some great beer, another favorite of ours is Lagunitas' IPA and Red Ale and anything from the Anderson Valley Brewing Company. We ought to start a thread with your Guzzi sitting in front of your favorite brewery. The way I define 'favorite' is that it is the one I am infront of. :-D

Let's see, a thread with good beer and motorcycles? I'm in, unfortunately I'm on call until midnight. Can you kick her off?

I installed my ECU (straight from a little tweaking by Todd) and some Racetech Emulators. Then I went for a ride. I think this thing is about dialed-in. Any other mods I make will be cosmetic.

Got my new plate today. The quality is not what I expected but it looks better than standard. Fitted it then took it for a 200 km ride. I've only done 2000 kilometres on the Pirelli Demons but they look half worn! I thought I saw here that some one got 10,000 k's. I won't unfortunately. Dissapointing.

Attachments

• IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 598
Road through the gorge again today. Lovely twisting road. Almost due for 7500 km service. The Demons I put on last month are behaving poorly after 3000 km. Googling other tyre choices for the V7C but can't see much else on offer. Any suggestions? I'll search the forum meanwhile.
Richard

It's -10C in Toronto today, checked on the old girl : 1975 MG 750S3. Covered, battery charger connected, sleeping, happy.

Got the MkV Le Mans out of mothballs and took a run down the pub with some friends.

Attachments

• Harp InnCopy.jpg
    Harp InnCopy.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 449
I had a flat rear tire fixed on the 013 Stevlio. It had a small piece of wire causing a very, very slow leak for some time now. I guess when I took it down some rough, rocky roads Sunday that drove the wire further in and caused the leak to worsen. After getting the tire back on the bike I replaced the stock fog lamps with some nifty little PIIA led units. My stock lamps were still working but I figured it was only a matter of time plus I wanted to try these and see if the throw out more light. They do.

Was there much to the light Retro fit?

Do you know of taller windshield?

I'm 5'10" and the cold blacks my head here in Alaska.

Back