• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Fonzarelli exhaust for Griso

Cage Free

Cruisin' Guzzisti
After looking for an exhaust for my Griso and having a real problem with the $600-$1100 asking price to what is in reality nothing more than a rebuildable glass pack muffler I came across this system for $214. shipped to my house.. Ive had many bikes over the years and am always taken back by the crazy prices for aftermarket systems...The quality is as nice as any yosh, muzzy or two bros systems Ive had in the past and paid dearly for..The Fonzarelli thing is my way of making fun of "gotta have the name" systems out there. In fact it is a Delkavic carbon fiber 14" and come with all the mounts and a db killer for what in my opinion is a very fair price..They dont make a pipe specifically for the Griso but after looking at the scorpion pipe I have on my 1250 Bandit I thought it looked like it would fit and after trying on my Griso found it fit perfect without any problems so I ordered it to fit my 07 Bandit. It sounds awsome and unlike what others have experianced runs great with the db killer out, the db killer bring the noise down to an almost stock level..

Attachments

• bike pics 015.JPG
    bike pics 015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,007
Looks good. Did you make the hanger bracket?

Will the pipe fit to the stock mounting bracket?

Yes it will fit on the stock peg mount, I just wanted to remove the passenger pegs as I never ride two up on this bike and wanted a cleaner look.. I made the hanger out of some thick wall steel tubing I had laying around, it is very solid and doesnt shake at idle.. I havent see an aftermarket one to replace the stock peg mount one but I havent really looked much either..The part where it slips on to the stock header on the suzuki has a curve in it and a place for a rubber stopper for the centerstand, I just cut off the curve that included the centerstand piece and it bolted up to the Griso easily.. It was a very simple installation and I love how clean the look is compared to the giant bazooka that came stock on the bike..

Do you have a web site for this ? Google comes up with nothing but Fonzarelli's Collision and auto repair in Atlanta GA and Henry Winkler AKA Fonzi of the 70's sitcom Happy Days.

draidt said:
Do you have a web site for this ? Google comes up with nothing but Fonzarelli's Collision and auto repair in Atlanta GA and Henry Winkler AKA Fonzi of the 70's sitcom Happy Days.

I believe it's a Delkavic.

Indefatigable said:
draidt said:

I believe it's a Delkavic.

Just me joking about my wana be Italian exhaust,,,Yes its Delkavic...But when I asked about power increase they said "enough to jump a shark" :p

Hmmmmmm now this opens up so many options, so it just worked using the link pipe for the Bandit ?
There are many bandit pipes out there that look like they will work Yoshimura pipes are quite reasionably priced for the suzuki and the quality of the pipe I had on my GSXR1000 was nice, time to start playing with rulers, and photoshop...

cya
Scot.

Scot said:
Hmmmmmm now this opens up so many options, so it just worked using the link pipe for the Bandit ?
There are many bandit pipes out there that look like they will work Yoshimura pipes are quite reasionably priced for the suzuki and the quality of the pipe I had on my GSXR1000 was nice, time to start playing with rulers, and photoshop...

cya
Scot.

I had to cut it to fit but a very easy thing to figure out.. if you look at most aftermarket pipes the only real differance is the attachment method for a particular bike, most actual mufflers are pretty much the same..I didnt care for any of the ones offered for the Griso and considering the crazy prices charged for them I decided to explore other options...Ive now put about 1k miles on since installing my slipon and it still sounds great and nothing has come loose or needed adjustment fitment wise..I went to an all euro bike breakfast thing they have here every Sat and was told by multiple people that my bike sounds like a Ducati...I guess that was a compliment????

Back